[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 69

Larisa:

I see, it's so uninteresting, what do you make on this 0.01?
My wife doesn't understand a damn thing about forex - there's no one to advise her! I have a small experience, I am testing trade (and demo and real all in parallel) time selected a year - December 12 month! (for micro can put a lot 0.71 or 2.53 - earnings do not depend on lots)

Oh that Eliot....No way to disagree with Stranger ))))

Evgen157:

Oh that Eliot....No way to disagree with Stranger ))))

Eliot, Ishimoku, Murray etc., how long are you going to keep me hustled by your gang?))) One thing I can tell you - it won't be like the one on the screenshot.

One more thing: if it was a 5-wave up, then the fibo is stretched by the size of the ALL rise and a correction is calculated from it.

strangerr:

Eliot, Ishimoku, Murray etc, how long are you going to keep me hustled by your gang?)))

While you're here...... we'll be ...... ))) Dream on, Eliot is the grail )))))))))

Evgen157:

While you are here...... let's be ...... ))) It never hurts to dream, because Eliot is a grail )))))))))

And all the others too))), it's all bullshit.

Tantrik:
earnings do not depend on lots)
Yes, or buy half a lot or 20, is there a difference? What is the sense of opening a deposit of 300-500 dollars and then years to pull it to more or less decent amount? No, I trained with a 20 000$ demo as well, but I was playing there without any stops and here I have to be "careful".

so what level are we dropping to?

Larisa:
Yes, or buy half a lot or 20, what's the difference? And what is the sense of opening a deposit of 300-500 dollars and then spending years to bring it up to more or less decent amount? No, I trained with a 20 000$ demo as well, but I was playing without any stops and here I have to be careful.

Tantrik is right.

strangerr:

And all the others too))), bullshit it's all.

+1 ))) 60-70% probability ....

strangerr:

Tantrik is right.

Profit depends on TS, discipline, trading rules, introspection, self-hypnosis and mantra reading. I see. I don't have any of that, someone will tell me or read on forums, but more often I throw a "coin" :))))))))
Reason: