[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 75

margaret:

Noted. That's why the euro is not falling, I think there are enough people in the market who really understand what is going on with the US economy, but there are still enough fools....

If the Eurozone would decide in time, the Euro would be at 2,0. And who knows, does Europe really need such an expensive Euro? That is the question.

The market is first of all speculation. When is the best time to put money to buy, when the Euro is steadily going up and everyone is loaded up, or when the majority is in the sell-side, waiting for new lows?

Evgen157:

Germany will get as much gas blown into it ..... as they don't have Mers and BMWs .... Europe is already all over the factories in Russia... Everyone is fed up with innovation and modernisation )))) What crisis are we talking about in Europe? Russia is competing with China )))))

My friends live in Germany, my relatives know nothing about the crisis and have heard nothing about it.

strangerr:

The market is first and foremost speculation. When is the best time to put money to buy, when the Euro is going up and everyone is loaded up, or when the majority is in the sell-side, waiting for new lows?
I am talking about the period since May....

margaret:
I have friends living in Germany, my relatives know nothing about the crisis and have not heard anything about it.

That's what I mean, too.) I have relatives in Italy))) They only hear about the crisis from me(((

bedtime story...

Evgen157:

That's what I mean.) I have relatives in Italy))) They only hear about the crisis from me(((
Right, the Eurozone benefits from the current exchange rate. As soon as the Euro approaches the level of 1.42, they start a stream of negative information. I must say a wise approach! It is better to let the negative information out of the market than to spend a lot of money for an intervention. The Eurozone will need a lot more money for intervention than Japan and Switzerland.

Vizard:

bedtime story...

A bad bedtime story, a horror story)))

strangerr:

Bad tale, scary tale)))

well fun fairy tales have all been told...so you have to spook...)))

margaret:
That's right, the Eurozone benefits from the current exchange rate. As soon as the eu gets close to 1.42, they start pouring out a torrent of negative information. I must say it is a wise approach! It is better to let the negative information out of the market than to invest a lot of money in an intervention. The Eurozone will need a lot more money for intervention than Japan and Switzerland.

+ creating jobs for the Baltuns... They need to be fed too, after all, so they don't go on a rampage )))) Competently.... Is that good or bad ?

Evgen157:

+ creating jobs for the balkans... You have to feed them too, so they don't go on the rampage )))) Smart.... Is it good or bad ?

>
Reason: