[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 63

Larisa:
I noticed one interesting feature, when Strynger says to buy or sell, immediately open opposite to the recommendation, we get 50-70 pips profit. But we have to do it quickly, as soon as the message appears :)))
It always happens that you want to sell, buy and you'll get a profit (you'll always get 20 points, no matter what you do). Hi!

rigc:
(it happens.))
I do not agree with you here, colleagues. I have been watching Stranger for a week now, and I can say that he has few false entries. But precisely how he closes positions and turns around - this is something we still need to learn. At least for me. ))

s_aullma:
I don't agree with you here, colleagues. I have been watching Stranger for a week now, and I can say that he has few false entries. But how accurately he closes positions and turns around, this is something we still need to learn. At least for me. ))
Discipline and discipline

s_aullma:
I don't agree with you here, colleagues. I have been watching Stranger for a week now, and I can say that he has few false entries. But how accurately he closes positions and turns around, this is something we still need to learn. At least for me. ))

I do not have time. (And I have no time... to play with accounts). Yesterday, a loss, trading only on the system - no euras in the system. Have fun!

forte928:
Discipline and discipline
Discipline alone will not get you far, you need a clear entry and exit system...

Tantrik:

I won't make it in time. (and I don't have time... to play with accounts). Yesterday a loss, trading only on the system - no euras in the system. Have fun!
Have fun then, is a sell with a profit 1.3260 :). I will go together with the organizer to get the stops)))

Dosed down )))) Put the CU in )))) Went away on business )))

Artikul:

Dolilsya dole))) Daj BU))) Je preč)))

artikul can pleas share your power painter for M1? thank you

Larisa:
I noticed one interesting feature - when Strenger tells us to buy or sell we should immediately open opposite to the recommendation and get a 50-70 points profit. But we have to do it fast, as soon as the message appears :)))

It's not that simple))) And what does Mushsh say?)))

I have been away for a couple of hours and I don't hear any SELL cries))))

Tantrik:
It's always like this, if you want to sell, take it and buy it and there will be a profit (there will always be 20 pips whatever you do). Hi!
It's even easier to flip a coin. If you get it wrong, you get an average. The coin does not lie =)
Reason: