[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 64

wmlab:
Or even easier, flip a coin. If you get it wrong, average it out. The coin does not lie =)

Averaging is a dead end.

strangerr:

It's not that simple)))) And what does Mushsh says?)))

Mushshsh is on a stakeout, says not to get involved today, if anything changes, they'll call me and let me know.

What's lot 004? Somewhere I have come across such a message, for some reason I do not have lower than 01, they play for cents?

Larisa:

Mushshsh is on a stakeout, says not to get involved today, if anything changes, they'll call me and let me know.

What's lot 004? I've seen such a message here somewhere, for some reason I do not have lower than 01, they play for cents?

Why, different brokers have different minimum and maximum lots. Didn't the mush tell you to buy?)))

strangerr:

Why, different brokers have different minimum and maximum lots. Didn't tell you to buy?)))

I did not, I said that I could do my favourite pipsing, I will not become a trader anyway, because I cannot understand news and my indicators are just for beauty :)))))

Larisa:

I did not, I said that I could sit and do my favourite pipsing, but I will not become a trader anyway, because I cannot understand the news, and my indicators are just for beauty :)))))

Tell the mushush that one should not watch-read-listen to the news, not to fill one's head with bullshit and not to get distracted))))

Larisa:

What's lot 004? I've seen such a message here somewhere, for some reason I do not have lower than 01, they play for cents?

If you have a small account, it depends on the account, classic is the starting lot 0.1 and micro is 0.01.

Margaret, what is being said about the rate, what are the plans, will it go down or will it stay up?

The rate is close to a fundamental equilibrium. Between 35 and 33.

Speculators IMHO have gone where anything is clear. For example in commodities.

IMHO it will be like always reading "sideways" until something bursts.

And what may explode is not clear yet. The authorities are still watching the impact of their recent regulatory measures.

Got into the long term, but I don't forget the pips!!! Targets and stops are visible

SEVER11:

Got into the long term, but I don't forget the pips!!! Targets and stops are visible

Well, Uncle, you are really something))))

Reason: