[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 253

5drakon:
in the top ten

no... I don't want to prove anything. and i like almost everyone. this thread is just like a henhouse )))) so i don't want to offend anyone

>

lotos7:

The felt-tip pens...

those felt-tip pens are overdrawing ...but that's not the problem ...the problem is that you have to stare in the tester with visualisation to understand why the price is overdrawing those channels and approximately how it will redraw them and where it will turn from.

solar:

no... I don't want to prove anything. and i like almost everyone. this thread is just like a henhouse )))) so i don't want to offend anyone

I'm not offended at all, I didn't understand your answer. But my gut tells me that the euro will continue to rise, maybe through a bottom update.... I'm just studying the information for next week...

margaret:
I was not offended at all, I did not understand your answer. But the euro gut says further upside, possibly through a downside update.... I'm just studying the information for next week...

I too have a very strong suspicion of a bottom renewal.

margaret:
I was not offended at all, I did not understand your answer. But the euro gut says further upside, possibly through a downside update.... I'm just studying the information for next week...

I respect it. i see news from monday, before the euro before it calms down ... but imho nervous market, while open buying interest is increasing, whether it will stay that week ... no one knows.

Kitsan:

I too have a very strong suspicion of a downside renewal.
If you look at the daily and weekly charts, an update is needed...well, if not, it's a shame, but there won't be a strong move for the rest of the year.

odiseif:
these markers are redrawing a lot ... but that's not the problem ... the problem is that you have to stare in the tester with visualization to understand why the price is redrawing these channels and approximately how it will redraw them and where it will turn from ...

...the only interesting thing is the average and 2 lines on both sides of it.... ... the model ... the data variables show the beginning of drawing .... year, date, hour, I don't think the tester will show anything special ... so...the market is changing and the channels are changing...and how do you change them over time without changing the previous channel view...I know there is a paid, rented axe for them...have fun and have a nice weekend...

This phrase has been riveting and riveting and riveting for a year now:

• A deeper recession in the eurozone economy is expected next year;
  • Failure to resolve sovereign debt problems in Europe could lead to a deeper recession.

Fuck off!!! Can't they think of anything else...

odiseif:
those felt-tip pens are overdrawing ...but that's not the problem ...the problem is that you need to stare in the visualisation tester to understand why the price is overdrawing those channels and approximately how it will redraw them and where it will turn from.

Yes, you are an expert in these markers))))

margaret:

This phrase has been riveting and riveting and riveting for a year now:

• A deeper recession in the eurozone economy is expected next year;
  • Failure to resolve sovereign debt problems in Europe could lead to a more significant economic downturn.

Every country needs a cheap currency. so they chase
Reason: