[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 352

Listen to what your colleagues are saying.

:)

Put your foot down. :)

You'll understand the harm of stops later, when you don't need them anymore. :)

Experience comes with the territory.

If so, on the move of the leg - :) Stops are an inverse breakdown strategy. But directed in the other direction. That is, to the downside.

If you have a goal of losing, then stick to this strategy. :)

The stop may be either 5 pips or none at all. :)

trump:
I will try to sketch an EA in January. I will test it on the history.

Trump, do you program? I'm burning with this idea too on this system owls stick together but no experience in programming mkul4, in general it is an automatic system originally, but when it unlocked the dll were thrown out, I have something similar from another author and a little bit podshamanyy owls on this system but it needs a little fiddling!

The only thing I should do is to filter out some nuances and come up with something moderate. I am ready to help in the development!

margaret:
Believe me, you can get away with 10,000... I saw with my own eyes how one smart guy wanted to make money on gold... I told him: close it, you're going the wrong way, and he said: No, it's OK... so he lost his ten grand in ten minutes...

i get it, but i'm not losing much now, 15 quid at the most, i'm just interested in holding on to the buy

pushed it back to 30200)))

chepikds:
I'm still out of the market, I need to chase the elk away, because I'm getting the hang of it))))

Why should I chase it away? It's an honestly earned one)))) I also got one today by 19pp))))

Salavatka:

Trump, do you program? I'm burning with this idea too on this system owls stick together only I have no experience programming mkul4, in general it is an automatic system originally, but when they unlocked the dll were thrown out, I have something similar from another author and a little bit podshamanyy owls on this system but it needs a little fiddling!

The only thing I should do is to filter out some nuances and come up with something moderate. Ready to help in development than I can!

At first I will do it myself. Then we'll test it. Tell us about the nuances and see what happens. Do you only look at the MACD and Stoh, or are there other observations?

if 3026 breaks through wait for 2961

emotraid:

I understand all that, but I won't lose much now, 15 quid max, I'm just interested in keeping the buy in

pushed back to 30200)))

Here on MT5 your like-minded, check out the post from trendmaster:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10767-eur-usd-2011q4/page1725

emotraid:

I get it, but I'm not losing much now, 15 quid max, I'm just interested in holding on to the buy

I pushed it back to 30200)))

Put it at 30050, I'm sure it'll bounce back.

krisa:

Put it on 30050 - it will probably bounce

Look: this candlestick on the D says we are going further down, I'm not even going to pay attention to today's one - pre-holiday candlestick:

SProgrammer:

Listen to what your colleagues are saying.

:)

Put your foot down. :)

You'll understand the harm of stops later, when you don't need them anymore. :)

Experience comes with the territory.

If so, on the move of the leg - :) Stops are an inverse breakdown strategy. But directed in the other direction. That is, to the downside.

If you have a goal of losing, then stick to this strategy. :)

The stop may be either 5 pips or none at all. :)

The order should be protected, if not by a stopper, then by a cent ( -100pp of the lot) account. By the way, my demo account is at a loss, I only bought at the bottom and on the rebound of D1 trends, the top buy is around 1.43.
Reason: