[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 10

strangerr:

we were born to make a fairy tale come true (the day before yesterday))))

but in the evening, it's perlos...

Vizard:

we were born to make a fairy tale come true (the day before yesterday))))

but in the evening, it's perlos...

kinda))))

strangerr

What is this interesting indicator you have?

strangerr:

Sort of.))

why are you showing the volumes? and how did you trade without them i wonder.... there are some things you shouldn't show...

Vizard:

why are you showing the volumes? and how did you trade without them before i wonder.... there are some things you shouldn't show...

Maybe you're right, but I put them on the chart by hand and they change all the time.

the fun starts today at 5:30 pm
take your seats in the auditorium )))

17:30 USA Average Wages Nov 0.2 % m/m 0.2 % m/m
17:30 USA Average Workweek Nov 34.3 hrs 34.3 hrs
17:30 USA Number of Non-Farm Jobs Nov 80k 122k
17:30 USA Unemployment Rate Nov 9 % m/m 9 % m/m

I showed my mushshy my open orders on the yen and the pound, he mercifully approved, I have sells. And he says that now the euro will resemble the franc with its sudden interventions, like the agony of the euro will take 5-6 years (at best, if not 2-3 years) and this corpse should be fed. I wish I knew when those interventions were coming :)))

Vizard:

the fun starts today at 5.30pm.
take your seats in the auditorium ))))

5:30 PM USA Average Wage Nov 0.2 % m/m 0.2 % m/m
5:30 USA Average Workweek Nov 34.3 hrs 34.3 hrs
17:30 USA Non-farm payroll November 80 hrs 122 hrs
17:30 USA Unemployment rate Nov 9 % m/m 9 % m/m

I.e. we can rest till the evening?))) There will be no movement?

OlegTs:

So you can rest until the evening?))) There will be no traffic?

Yeah... well, presumably of course...

Larisa:

I showed my mushshy my open orders on the yen and the pound, he mercifully approved, I have sells. And he says that now the euro will resemble the franc with its sudden interventions, like the agony of the euro will take 5-6 years (at best, if not 2-3 years) and this corpse should be fed. I wish I knew when those interventions were coming :)))

and the husband who ... and how much is on the market ? i agree about 3-5 years ... that's how i see the outlook for the euro ...
Reason: