[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 5

strangerr:

I don't know, Tantrik, how and what he traded, but he was noodling with details))))

Do the math )))) The top yellow dotted line is the 9th level, price bumped and rolled back ))) Accident? ))) Let's go further - the period from the red vertical line = period of the blue zone*8, and on the 9-th segment there is either a reversal or a strong continuation of the movement )))) As entry points - optimal, with the exception of strong price inertia. But in this case it is also a good opportunity to go long))). Look, it's square 9 of Grandpa Gunn, but in a different manner.)

chepikds:
Support support and position in buy)
Correct, the EA places a position based on the optimal value of the hindsight, i.e. from 36, which indicates the general direction of movement, regardless of temporal variations around the regression line, which is what is observed, and I do not interfere with the EA, by the way the EA caught the bounce that was there.

yosuf:
Correct, the Expert Advisor places a position based on the optimal value of the hindsight, i.e. from 36, which indicates the general direction of movement, regardless of temporal fluctuations around the regression line, which is what is observed, and I do not interfere with the EA, by the way the Expert Advisor caught the bounce that was there.

Caught it or not, but without a breakdown of 1.3525 there will be no 36.

Buying bros... price is out of channel and heading up......

strangerr:

Catch or no catch, but without a breakdown of 1.3525 there will be no 36.

It's not about the level, it's about hindsight, there has been an overlap, of course you are right about the level, because it seems to have already broken off, because the first indicator showed the way south as well:

strangerr:

Catch or no catch, but without a breakdown of 1.3525 there will be no 36.
Logically, there is no way it will jump unless it gaps.

Tantrik:
Logically, there is no way it will jump unless it gaps.
I am amazed at the persistence of traders who do not accept indicator readings, at least at the level of pre-positions, they prefer to guess on coffee grounds.

I don't know but I'm standing down..... Turned over with a loss, but I agree with the level.... But it hasn't broken through yet.... and the best part is I've even made a profit, this move seems to be a long term one....

nikelodeon:
I don't know but I'm standing down..... Turned over with a loss, but I agree with the level.... But it hasn't broken through yet.... and the best part is I've even made a profit, this move seems to be a long term one....
You're doing the right thing, at least in the short term.

There's still time, the main thing is that the lower can consolidate.

Reason: