[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 6

yosuf:
I am surprised at the persistence of traders who do not recognise indicator readings, at least at the level of pre-positions, they prefer to guess by coffee grounds.

I am astonished at the persistence of traders who do not recognise the indicator readings at least at the level of pre-positions.)

I don't care who plays what, as long as it helps him.

yosuf:
I am surprised at the persistence of traders who do not recognise indicator readings, at least at the level of pre-positions, they prefer to guess by coffee grounds.

Not at all aware of the readings (when your indicator appeared - we watched it lagging). So far down 1.3449, if it breaks through, then 3430.

Tantrik:

Not at all aware of the readings (when your indicator appeared - watched it lag). So far down 1.3449 if it breaks 3430.

3435-39, breakdown - 3330.

strangerr... at 3330 is that, what are the volumes...if you could not put it in two words...

yosuf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0sgNx2zUVE now they have (18) and (n=n)

lotos7:
strangerr... at 3330 is that, what are the volumes...if you could not say so in two words....

Whoever keeps them there won't tell me anything))))

Grandpa Gann is remembered )))) He wants to go down today but can't )))) Let's help him ..... 60 degrees significant level .

135 too.

The script is called Gann_levels_v3.mq4 and Gann_time_peakUP.mq4 in kodobase.

-DEN-:
I don't care who plays what, as long as it helps him.
Smartest idea I've had all day )))) Especially as there's not enough good stuff for everyone anyway, and the same thing won't help everyone.) They even make special medicines for blacks )))).

The franc has escaped the grip of the alligator, now it's up to the euras......
Reason: