how to identify price reversal points - page 8

And yet, he's lagging too.

andreybs:

You know, it is more correct to say not how much I want to earn, but how much time I am willing to spend to support a stable earning MTS (I do not trade manually). So, I want to create MTS, which will take me maximum 1 hour per week. At the same time it should steadily bring profit...

Are you joking , or are you really that naive?

Roman.:

Are you joking , or are you really that naive?
It's also a good place to ask: what kind of fungi do you like to eat? ))))

DhP:
It's also a good place to ask: what kind of fungi do you like to eat? ))))

I see you ask this question in many threads. As they say, who has what pain...

In the meantime all the questions have been solved on their own. The oscillator has been built, the basic filtering has been applied. This forum thread may be closed because it is not needed. I have not come across any constructive suggestions here. You can draw conclusions about the local public...

andreybs:

I see you ask this question in many threads. As they say, who has what pain...

In the meantime, all the questions have been solved on their own. The oscillator is built, the basic filtering is applied. You may close the forum thread now as it is not needed. I have not come across any constructive suggestions here. One may draw conclusions about local public...

You're still at the start... good luck!

andreybs:

Don't take it personally...

Your exorbitant fantasies about a "self-sufficient" robot make me smile.

Try to learn how to trade with your hands, then you can transfer your experience to a robot.

I'm counting on your discretion and hope you're not holding a grudge. )))

I apologize to you, just in case.

andreybs: Так вот, я хочу создать МТС, которая будет отнимать у меня максимум 1 час в неделю. При этом она должна стабильно приносить прибыль.

Your optimism is smiling. ....

Who will make sure that the ISP doesn't have a breakdown and the internet works? Or does the ISP work and the ISP above has a crash? Did the computer crash or freeze? No MT hanging up? Broker's requotes? Or the usual failure to open? Situations abound, unfortunately.....

andreybs: Meanwhile, all the questions have been solved on their own.

You do not yet know that the solution of these, the simplest questions, causes new, even more difficult questions to arise.

andreybs : Oscillator built, basic filtering applied.

This is only 5 or 10% of what you want.

andreybs : You can draw conclusions about the local public...

There is only one conclusion - the local public is already fed up with your questions 3 - 5 years ago. Because your questions are not new and everyone has already gone through them....)))

So as not to "go off the deep end", I'll answer the last post briefly...

- I am not offended because everyone has his own measure of success and perception of the world. This is natural.

- I do not think I am naive, because my announced objective is realistic and I will reach it. It is only a question of time.

- At the beginning I wrote that the question is very simple. The answer should also be simple. However, there are no ready quality indicators and no constructive answer. It makes you wonder...

- I didn't plan to build my TS on one indicator. I thought it was obvious.

There is really nothing more to discuss. Unless, of course, someone will suggest a way to build a better oscillator.

DhP:

In your case (chart), it is not a flat, it is a bear and bull fight (resistance level). How this bickering will end, we don't know. The price may continue to move down, or it may bounce back up.

We see a similar level on the chart just above (1.6100), where the bears could not break through on their first attempt.

As I understand it, the "place of bears and bulls fighting" is a flat, i.e. the place, where the preparation for further trend movement is in progress, against the correction or reversal. The indicator is just a tool to help in the correct determination.
Reason: