Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 104

rid >>:

Информация к размышлению:

Судя по графику спреда, такой вариант явл. чуть ли не на 100% прибыльным!

ОсталосЬ найти два ДЦ, где эта нефть торгуется на разных площадках.

Naturally, it is 100% profitable because there is one basis and one expiry date for the futures. In other words, it is a real arbitrage. So real, in fact, that any dumbass can make money on it. So it does not exist in nature. I am telling you for the umpteenth time, forget about real arbitrage, don't waste your time, it doesn't exist.

I see.

//--------------------------------------

By the way, it turned out that there is a reason to put the B-Bonds indicator on the spread chart !

(In the mode iBandsOnArray, - to take (pull) strictly from the "mounted" indices)

In many cases, this cuts off a big number of too early, false inputs!

SI & GC - see the window of the bottom turret ...

rid писал(а) >>

I see.

//--------------------------------------

Here, by the way, it turned out that there is a reason to hang B-Bonds on the spread chart !

Don't stop - you have a lot of "bikes" ahead of you! :-) respect for "persistence"!

Shu >>:

не останавливайтесь - впереди у вас ещё немало "велосипедов"! :-) респект за "упорство"

So, since you already have a "bicycle", don't you want to help new explorers?

I'm not saying "give" a "bicycle", there are no miracles, I'm saying help, advice, guidance :-)

rid >>:

Ок. спсб.

//-----------------------------

Интересный тандем 6S & 6N ( подсмотрел на ф-фэктори)

Возможно, намечается неплохой вход!

Indeed - an entrance would have been nice.

I'm testing Reshetov's advisor Spreder. Do you have any idea:

Yuri wrote....Certainly there is some truth in your words. Actually, not to overpay twice on spread, you should open the main position on EURGBP, and the rest of lots should be output on EURUSD and GBPUSD crosses. But it will complicate the Expert Advisor's code. That's why I've made a simplified variant with two pairs.

It is as follows: EURUSD buy-0.1
GBPUSD sell-0.2

EURGBP sell-0.1
or something else?

If you open 2 positions via cross, the spread will still be lower than directly because the spread in USD for all brokerage companies is small

The volumes are the same EURGBP sell-0.1 = EURUSD sell-0.1 + GBPUSD bay-0.1

I use Sotnikov's Expert Advisor Denis EURONIS (Night Scalper).

It has been implemented right there.

Volumes писал(а) >>

So, since you already have a "bicycle", don't you want to help new explorers?

I'm not saying to "give" a "bicycle", there are no miracles, I'm saying to help, advise, guide :-)

no. i read, feel nostalgia, rejoice in the spirit of research. who am i to say that without any doubts? ;-) from a blank sheet of paper, a person may find something really interesting. but if you push them too hard, they may "glaze over". this is bad and nobody needs it. but this way, it can be good for everybody.

rid >>: iBandsOnArray, - брать(вытаскивать) строго из "замонтированных" индюков)

Yeah. True, I tried it for a couple of days and put a regression channel instead. But that's a matter of taste and colour, and the point is the same - channels. You could try other kinds, I guess. I'm fine with regression for now.

baltik писал(а) >>

If you open 2 positions via cross, the spread will be less than the direct spread because the USD spread is small for all brokerage companies

The same volumes EURGBP sell-0.1 = EURUSD sell-0.1 + GBPUSD bay-0.1

I use Sotnikov's Expert Advisor Denis EURONIS (night scalper)

It's already implemented there.

I'm trading robot and I wonder how long it can really make money. In the internet I found a lot of information about this robot and reviews both positive and negative.

Reason: