not an honest programmer - page 9

reder >> :

Excuse me, didn't you and Mr. MOLET open a top-secret mega-secret forum where you tried to trick everyone like suckers?

Probably not you, and probably not with Mr. MOLET, it just seemed... I am in no way claiming anything.

Come on, 2 people from near abroad, want to eat, and then the crisis hit, a sin not to take advantage of suckers ...

And in general, for some reason it is extremely nice that here's so razzled topikstarter :) will be his science. I wish he had spent 5 quid on it: http://www.labirint-shop.ru/books/90856/

Yes! And the question is, what was on that forum? Don't say that no one was logged in there... And the most interesting thing is that the forum shut down even before the crisis =) on the forum and nothing happened! I.e. Nothing at all.

Zy... He is from the Ukraine, I am from Povolzhye =)

The code is, yes, a total bummer.

I can't say anything for or against it, but I had the flu myself for almost a month, so I didn't really care for the computer, and it's only just starting to get better. So it may be a little early to be beating the drums for $5.

sol писал(а) >>
I can't say anything for or against it, but I've been down with the flu for a month and it was hard to get rid of the computer. So maybe it's a little early to be beating the $5 drums.

for $5, no one beats the drums.

flu for a month, have you tried treatment?

wise писал(а) >>
His code, yes, is a mess.

That's why we need either lists or scores or some other way to keep people away from the wretched programmers.

ziv75 >> :

no one beats the drums for $5.

Flu for a month, have you tried treatment?

I've tried treatment, if everything was always easy to cure, we'd probably live forever. But we don't.

And there are lists, you just need to read the forum carefully and do not hope for a freebie for $ 5 or $ 50. This is utopia. You don't even get a toilet properly installed for this money, but you want a quality product and you don't want people to baby-sit you.

The topic is misnamed. It's not "not really an honest programmer", it's "not really an honest programmer". He's an asshole. Hey, dishonest programmer, you're an asshole!

IlyaF писал(а) >>
The topic is misnamed. It's not "not really an honest programmer" but "not really an honest programmer". He's an asshole. Hey, dishonest programmer, you're an asshole!

had the honour of talking to him or ordering something? :)

IlyaF писал(а) >>
The subject is misnamed. It's not "not really an honest programmer," it's "not really an honest programmer." He's an asshole. Hey, dishonest programmer, you're an asshole!

I see you guys are sticking your noses everywhere.

IlyaF >>: The topic is misnamed. It's not "not really an honest programmer".

The topic is called differently: "not an honest programmer"...

The top starter still has the opportunity to change it.

Reason: