not an honest programmer - page 4

ziv75 >> :

Anyway, flub, flub...

It's not much use and as far as I'm concerned, you can't find this MOLET anymore :(

Keep it simple, 5 bucks, consider that you haven't given alms for a long time,

next time, add one or two zeros to that nickel, and... give alms to TRU-progamist.)

budimir писал(а) >>

Next time, add one or two zeros to that nickel, and... give alms to a TRU-progamist.)

Two will be enough. For a medium difficulty advisor of course.

Vinin >> :

Two will suffice. For a medium-sized advisor, of course.

Did I hear you right, $500?

granit77 писал(а) >>

Did I hear you right, $500?

I'd say from 300. But I don't try to write to order. It's a hassle. But a good EA requires a good job. You can make a toy in half an hour. All the more so because the namesakes will always find a common language. All the more the double namesakes.

budimir писал(а) >>

Next time, add one or two zeros to that nickel, and... Give alms to a TRU-progamist.)

Tell us your story, why are you so offended by programmers?

Oh, and how many customer coders get ditched...

ziv75 писал(а) >>

Anyway, flub, flub...

It's not much use and as I understand it, this MOLET is already xxxx to be found :(

Sympathy, not flooding)

And you expect us to catch the "malefactor" together, torture him with a soldering iron, subject him to vivisection and execution, and as a result we'll get your money back?

Yes, and the "perpetrator" should be given the "last" word - what if it was just the opposite, and it was just a contract for a competitor, for example?)

budimir писал(а) >>

Next time, add one or two zeros to that nickel, and... give alms to a TRU-progamist.)

if it was 5 ba...ck, you could consider it as alms, but it was just a zero, and that's more insulting :(

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Sympathy, not flooding)

Did you expect us to catch the "perpetrator" together, torture him with a soldering iron, subject him to vivisection and execution, and get your money back as a result?

Yes, and the "perpetrator" must be given the "last" word - what if it was just the opposite, and it was just a contract for a competitor, for example?)

I am not against the "last word" but where is it?

Maybe not to punish them, but to make sure everyone knows that they should not mess with this "programmer"...

Vinin >> :

I would say from 300. But I don't try to write to order. It's troublesome. But a normal EA requires normal work. You can make a toy in half an hour. All the more so because the namesakes will always find a common language. All the more so for double cousins.

It is even very troublesome.

I'll take writing not for myself from $10,000,000. For less than that, I'll write for myself only.

Reason: