not an honest programmer - page 7

Zhunko >> :

Googled it!!!

It even made it into Wikipedia!!!

Told you so!

By the way, Google "Found 1712 pages" on Zhunko. There's even your old avatar, which everyone has already forgotten about.

granit77 >> :

Told you!

By the way, Google "Found 1712 pages" on Zhunko. There's even your old avatar that everyone has forgotten about.

>> found it .
2812 pages - even in pictures... )

Zhunko Found
1712 pages - "Zhunko" in the pictures (also present))

Yandex )

Not saying anything about me...

kalabok >> :

You made me laugh :D !!!

granit77 >> :

Told you!

By the way, Google "Found 1712 pages" on Zhunko. There's even an old avatar of yours that everyone's forgotten about.

The avatar is not mine. I only had one. The one now.

99% of the pages have nothing to do with me.

granit77 писал(а) >>

For the 125th time: before risking your money, get to know the programmers by their forum activities, profile, communication style, quantity and quality of published scripts. This will give you at least 95% confidence in your choice. For example, type "Integer" into the search box and all doubts will disappear.

And if you are not good at scripts and programming, talk to the person, offered a realistic time frame and a realistic price (1-3 days and $30). Skilled TK and TC to finish. And sorry for the time wasted on this "genius"...

I did not expect that even in such a case, you can run into fraud.

That's why I suggest to protect dishonest "programmers" from people.

Zhunko >> :

The avatar is not mine. I only had one. The one I have now.

99% of the pages have nothing to do with me.

>> Right. I looked more closely and there was Scriptong's avatar there. I took a look at myself and found out a lot of interesting things about me. It turns out I'm a Pole from Poznan and unscrupulous seller on e-bay and molotok.ru. So do not pay me any money, no trust. :))

so much denial, only few people know that he wrote about 100programs for the month of March to order..... :Р

Were YOU standing behind and watching?

BARS >> :
Were YOU standing behind me and watching?

silence is golden

I just walked in here.

Reason: