not an honest programmer - page 3

will bets be placed on moving progamists from the blacklist to the whitelist ? :-о)

Figar0 >> :
In fact, as far as I remember, there was a similar story with him before...

Was:

angel_nkz 08.12.2008 18:15

DON'T PAY MONEY @ MOLET @ - he is a crook!!!!!!!!!!!, he took my money and sent me a fake e-mail, and all my questions why it does not work he just gave up and changed his e-mail!!!!

I especially like the cost of his services - from $5

Somebody probably didn't read the fairy tales of Pop and Dumbo as a kid...

budimir >> :
and bets will be placed on moving progamists from the blacklist to the whitelist ? :-о)

no, it's better to bet on the ranking of the lists themselves )))))))

who should I trust?

What should I do to avoid running into such a genius again?

"You can't trust anyone these days. You can trust me." (c) Mueller from 17 Moments of Spring.

On the subject, I'd pay attention to the message numbers. The more the better.

Swetten >> :

On the subject -- I'd pay attention to the message numbers. The more the better.

And I'd look underneath those numbers.

There are a lot of flouglers, writers of articles with grammatical errors and posters of indicators found on the net here too...

Swetten >> :

"You can't trust anyone these days. You can trust me." (c) Mueller from 17 Moments of Spring.

On the subject, I'd pay attention to the message numbers. The more the better.

What's the correlation between those numbers, the number of articles with grammatical errors and the amount of $$$

that's being extracted from the FORE ????????.

Anyway, flub, flub...

It's not much use and as I understand it, this MOLET is already xxxx to be found :(

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

but what is the correlation between these numbers, the number of articles with grammatical errors and the amount of $$$

extracted from FORE ????????.

There is no correlation. A programmer and a trader are two different professions, don't you think? If a person needs a good code, he needs a programmer. A competent programmer writes (in terms of posts and spelling in general) correctly, by the way. If he is also a little bit of a trader, it is very good. If not, it is OK too. The customer provides the TOR, right?

2 komposter:

In order to avoid flunkers and stuff - we need a rating system. On some sites there are buttons like "thank you" and so on.

Reason: