Programmer as a partner - page 2

Yuupi_Como >> :

Partner - a concept that involves cooperation. That is, no one pays anyone anything, if anyone has not understood.

I agree, but I should also add "no one owes anyone anything". If you don't like the idea, I won't undertake to write it, but I will certainly explain why I think it has no chance of making a stable profit. If you like it - with pleasure I will write. Timing of writing - also at my discretion. Of course I will try to faster, but I can not promise anything (who knows what can happen). If my terms are satisfied, write: alexandergrib@rambler.ru

Bookkeeper, I think you are wrong. Including due to your rudeness.

Fduch, thank you for your attention, I will write soon.

Yeah, I mean, we're looking for a slave. Ideally, the slave also pays for the opportunity to talk to the LIGHT.

You know, there's that beer commercial. And the phrase is: "Not Ice". In your case, it would be: "Not Ice".

Yuupi_Como >> :

Bookkeeper, I think you are wrong. Including because of your rudeness.

Fduch, thank you for your attention, I'll write soon.

Everyone is right to the extent of their optimism.

such a partner is determined by numerology if first name and middle name are 888 - sign of service to people

and is at the top of the scale of emotional tones - this is your man

Yuupi_Como, It will be hard for you to find someone here.

The formula here is simple - the better a person is at programming... the more he's dull-blank on the trading tactics... (examples abound)
Unfortunately most programmers do not realize it, and their self-esteem is very high at this forum...
Good luck

777borisov >> :
... Unfortunately most programmers don't realise this and on this forum their self-esteem is very high...

>> I'm with you all the way.

777borisov писал(а) >>

Yuupi_Como, it will be hard for you to find someone here.

The formula here is simple - the better a person is at programming... the more he is dull-blank in the tactics of trading ... (there are a lot of examples).
Unfortunately most programmers do not realize it, and their self-esteem is very high at this forum...
Good luck

The terms of cooperation - "no obligations" - are acceptable, there will be those who want to do it.

And it's not only and not even so much about programmers' self-esteem ... I do not write for money, I do not need it, sometimes I just work for the idea) The last time I got involved in such an undertaking, to write a super secret and megaprofit system for a "very" experienced trader, it turned out to be a moving average intersection with a time filter. But when I said that I didn't really want to fool around with it, I was accused of tricking the system and decided to cheat the "inventor" of the system. I had to write) Programmers, programmers-traders - so many systems go through their hands that their skepticism is justified. Many people want to implement their ideas, but there is little use in such systems, in 1 out of 1000. Besides, 99% of ideas are just bananas.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Many people want to implement their ideas, but there is very little use for such systems, 1 in 1,000. In addition, 99% of the ideas are just "baloney".

PPKS...

for All

Well, who has an inflated ego? Programmers or traders? Of course, programmers are not without sin, but with experience they become more sober about things. More cynical, if you like. And traders, I think, continue to hover in the clouds of their ideas for much longer.

KimIV >> :

PPKS...

for All

So who has an inflated ego? Programmers or traders? Of course, programmers are not without sin, but with experience they become more sober about things. More cynical, if you like. And traders, I think, continue to hover in the clouds of their ideas for much longer.

for All

An ideal case is a trader who knows how to program or a programmer who knows how to trade

---

programmers also fall into a world of illusion:

by writing a grail - which on a "fluffy minute" within the spread makes flat equity lines - balance lines going into the horizon at 45%

or write an Expert Advisor that opens trades only following the 'trend on the history' ---

---

some traders - sometimes do not understand why averages, not having a crossover on the history, incomprehensibly had it in real time

and they ask - - well, look at the chart - there's no crossover!!! so why did the Expert Advisor make an entry here...?

( i replied, you should have looked at the chart in real time, not on the history)

as a trader who doesn't understand it, he'll be in the clouds of his ideas for longer - until he understands it

>> Figar0 Programmers, programmers-traders - so many systems pass through their hands that their scepticism is justified.

+1

Reason: