[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 51

The essence of the Expert Advisor is that it should expose 2 pending orders on a maximum (for buying) and on a minimum (selling) in a time interval from 0 to 7 hours.

Orders should be placed after the opening of the 8th candle. I made a profit of 540 pips on one currency pair in 2 months. I set a stop loss of 40 pips and a profit of 20 pips.

I would like to add here a trailing stop, starting from 5 pips, and of course the Magic Number. It is possible to change: lot, stop, profit, and tray size. I want to close orders not triggered by given time.

See figure. I think the meaning is clear.

Very much I ask to write a simple EA. The description of the conditions is in the topic "Please write an EA". I think for an understanding person, it takes about 10 minutes.

Dear advanced forum users, please suggest a solution or a path that will lead to the desired goal. There are several tested and optimized Expert Advisors. As always some of them show better profits during trends, others during sideways. All of them are based on the simplest "skeleton" of an EA that is based on one order on one pair. I have not found a satisfactory (I mean affordable) framework of EAs for several orders on different pairs. It is impossible to start them simultaneously in real trading from one computer and in one account. I need to open a separate account for each EA. I suppose the practical solution has existed for a long time, but I cannot find it. I appreciate the help in advance.

ameba:

Dear advanced forum users, please suggest a solution or a path that will lead to the desired goal. There are several tested and optimized Expert Advisors. As always some of them show better profits during trends, others during sideways. All of them are based on the simplest "skeleton" of an EA that is based on one order on one pair. I have not found a satisfactory (I mean affordable) framework of EAs for several orders on different pairs. It is impossible to start them simultaneously in real trading from one computer and in one account. I need to open a separate account for each EA. I suppose the practical solution has existed for a long time, but I cannot find it. I appreciate the help in advance.

You can run it on one account and on one computer. Open the right number of charts and put the right number of different EAs.

Vinin:
It is possible to run on one account and on one computer. Open the right number of charts and hang the right number of different EAs.
What if we gather all EAs into one? Each one will be performed as a function, each one will have its own magician.

Vinin:

It is possible to run on one account and on one computer. Open the required number of charts and hang the required number of different EAs.
Thank you, dear Vinin, but the EAs are so primitive that if at least one of them sees an open order on its account (for one account) for the same pair, it will not open. But I wanted all of them to work independently (remember "superposition"?). I haven't really tried it, but for some reason I have this idea stuck in my head. Anyway, thanks again - I'll try it now.

ameba:
Thank you, dear Vinin, but the EAs are so primitive that if at least one of them sees an open order for the same pair on his account (there is only one account), it seems that it will not open. But I wanted all of them to work independently (remember "superposition"?). I haven't really tried it, but for some reason I have this idea stuck in my head. Anyway, thanks again - I'll try it now.

There's not much of a problem with it. It is enough to teach (bring up to date) advisors to work only with one's own positions.

granit77:
What if you put all the councillors into one? Each perform as a function, each with its own magician.
To my great regret, you are trying to help me by thinking in a language that is beyond my comprehension. If I knew what a function was... Is the magician the unique number of each order? I'll go back to studying the material (function and how it may be useful to me). Thank you! I will think about it further. In any case, the number of possible ways of implementation has increased.

Who could write an EA based on a couple or three indicators? I'm sick of working by hand :)

Please write to AndCam@yandex.ru

My results are more modest, because on D1 I do not have enough nerves, but also in the +.
Reason: