R=-100*(Cn-c)/(Hn-Ln1) ;
R1=mov(R,n1,E) ;
u20=-20 ;
u80=-80 ;
u20 ;
R ;
R1 ;
u80;

To add a parameter to its own indicator, the reserved word inparam is used , after which the name of the parameter (string in double quotes), the minimum value of the parameter, the maximum value of the parameter and the default value are specified in parentheses. To use this parameter in the indicator text, its value should be assigned to a variable, which can be used in functions.

The HHV and LLV functions return respectively the largest and smallest value from the range, specified in the function parameters. The functions have two parameters - the specification of the data array to be compared and the number of elements being compared, including the current one. For example, the function hhv ( Close, 16) returns the largest close price of the last 16 candlesticks including the current one. Not only candlestick parameters, but also functions or variables can be used as a data array.

Hi. Please write an EA with three Ma2s. When MA1 crosses MA2 from bottom to top buy,MA3 is above. To sell MA1 crossing from above downwards MA2,MA3 is below. Execution is better in a point of intersection, it is possible Slippage to open the order for sure. If there is one order, the second such order should not be opened, but if there was a crossing for the opposite order, it should be opened.

This is a variable. It is more convenient to test.

extern int Magic = 12345;
extern int Slippage = 10;

extern int TakeProfit_Buy = 100;
extern int TakeProfit_Sell = 100;
extern int StopLoss_Buy = 200;
extern int StopLoss_Sell = 200;
extern int TrailingStop = 0;
extern double Lots = 0.01;
extern int per_MA1 = 15;
extern int per_MA2 = 30;
extern int per_MA3 = 100;
extern int shift_MA1 = 1;
extern int shift_MA2 = 5;
extern int shift_MA3 = 8;
extern int MA1_method = 0;
extern int MA2_method = 0;
extern int MA3_method = 3;
extern int MA1_price = 2;
extern int MA2_price = 0;
extern int MA3_price = 2;

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is anyone alive?

rusa:

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is anyone alive?

if you don't want to be bothered, go for paid writing, it'll be quick and in the best possible way )

Techno:
If you don't want to be bothered, take up paid writing, it will be quick and in the best possible way )

Relax and have fun :)

Techno:
If you don't want to be bothered, take up paid writing, it will be quick and in the best possible way )

I don't sweat it. For 100 euros you don't have to thank me.

rusa:

I don't care. For a hundred greenbacks, no thanks.
No one is talking about 100, for the above 10 is fine. In general, programmers don't usually queue up to work for free ))

Sometimes they do, look for better ones.

albatros:
Sometimes they do, look for better ones.
Sometimes money is just lying around on the street, you just have to look better ) This seems to be what people without omj do )

Techno:
No one is talking about 100, for the above 10 is quite normal. In general, programmers don't usually queue up to work for free ))

WHAT COMES FIRST, MONEY OR GOODS? How do I see the Expert Advisor?
Reason: