Hidden divergence - page 53

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Do you think that if you are given a strategy, you are not paid? Strategies cost a MILLION times more than the software you make in a month. After all, it takes years to develop it ...., and the profit you will get by using it (after all, no one will forbid it) will allow you not to write any more programs.

Yes!

---

A bird in the hand is usually better than an elephant in the sky!

I make a good profit creating software (not just forex)

---

I get a good profit creating software (not just forex) >> I make good profit creating software.

a little more serious for a day or two.

a serious month or more

minimum bet $100

---

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

It's not about whether there is divergence or not. The indicator is not worse or better than any other.

The point is that it is very subjective, strictly by eye, and in practice it is very difficult to describe signals so that they become "machine-visible".

Half a kilo of posts, and not a single one on the point, all in one - "but there is a divergence! Yes there is, there is, for it is a consequence of the behaviour of the wagons. If the market is calm and smooth it will surely work, but where is this calm? And sharp breakdowns are not caught by the wipers or by them - it is lagging. The signal will be seen on the second or third bar after the knot. It means we need an upward/downward movement for 10 bars to work out (if not using pipsing, of course, otherwise we may catch something within one bar). The most important thing is the logic of the signal description. Just change the search criteria - and the picture changes not so much. And every time false signals come along with the correct ones. I've already reworked five of them... They're fucked up. (last two in the picture at the same time).

You get rid of one, another miracle comes along.

Again... what do the waves have to do with it and where? All right, that's just me being dark, I guess.

in my post ' Hidden Divergence' a 3 metre file from the days of the young Yeltsin
by Tom Joseph 'Practical Application of the Mechanical Trading System' with the subtitle 'Simplified Elliott Wave Analysis'. -80с.
This was a sourcebook with quite a detailed description of the subject of this branch. Quite sufficient for programming.
In Tom Joseph's article it is presented from the trading point of view: the first one is waves, and the divergence is a method of mechanical recognition.
In our case, as always, those who repeat the basic idea, may be even intentionally.
(compare the psychological benefits - either another boring MTS or magic Divergence)))
.... without having a primary source, the masses obediently follow the leader)))
But then again 80 pages of dense information)))

Korey писал (а) >>

in my post ' Hidden Divergence' a 3 metre file from the days of the young Yeltsin
by Tom Joseph 'Practical application of the Mechanical Trading System' with the subtitle 'Simplified Elliott Wave Analysis'. -80с.
This was a sourcebook with quite a detailed description of the subject of this branch. Quite sufficient for programming.
In Tom Joseph's article it is presented from the trading point of view: the first is waves, and the divergence is a mechanical recognition method.
In our case, as always, those who repeat the basic idea, may be even intentionally.
(compare the psychological benefits - either another boring MTS or magic Divergence)))
.... without having a primary source, the masses obediently follow the leader)))
But then again 80 pages of dense information)))

The opposite statement is also true. Waves are formed from what traders are predicting (slowing or accelerating price) divergence.

How old and naive everything is. Fairy tales can be chewed for a long time and believed for even longer in their fairy-tale flavour.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Yes!

---

As a rule, a bird in the hand is better than an elephant in the sky!

i make a good profit creating software (not just forex)

---

Ordinary simple orders are written not a month, and sometimes an hour (here, just the majority)

a little more serious a day or two

a serious month or more

minimum bet 100$

"Some of the strategies and trading approaches in question are my own developments, valued at the time of their creation at no less than 120,000 ... each, because that is how much annual profit they were supposed to create if the sum of 100,000 was invested ..." (Quote). The author is not me, but:

М. Chekulaev "The riddles and mysteries of option trading".

Jedem das seine.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

"Some of the strategies and trading approaches in question are my own developments, valued at the time of their creation at no less than 120,000 ... each, because that's how much annual profit they should have created if they had invested the sum of 100,000 ..."

М. Chekulaev, "The Mysteries and Mysteries of Option Trading".

Jedem das seine.

Not a bad result! somewhere in the region of 120% p.a....

I assume there will be someone willing to write for free...

Be careful when choosing a programmer. check the forum to see who has more articles and good posts.

i recommend andrei, https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/komposter

but if you can convince him to write for interest ...

it's rare for a pro to write for free! ( or in exchange for an idea )

---

look at the strategy - it's a complete neuronet machine... it's 180%

it's the development of the 2007 championship winner Alexander ... Better

---

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Not a bad result! something like 120% per annum...

I assume there will be someone willing to write for free...

Be careful when choosing a programmer. check the forum to see who has more articles and good posts.

i recommend andrei, https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/komposter

but if you can convince him to write for interest ...

of the pros who write for free! ( or in exchange for an idea )

---

look at the strategy - it's a complete neuronet machine... it's 180%...

it's the development of the 2007 championship winner Alexander ... Better

Unfortunately it's unrealistic with MT4 as my strategies also include options, but simplified strategies with waves and divergence are not even close to such a stable and low-risk profit.

I don't believe in neural networks, except for a neural network of several thousand skilled traders.

Is the composter the "coolest" in this community?

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Unfortunately it is unrealistic on MT4 as my strategies also include options, but simplified strategies based on waves and divergences are not even close to giving such stable and low-risk profits.

I don't believe in neural networks, except for a neural network of several thousand skilled traders.

Is the composter the "coolest" in this community?

I just gave an example of how to choose.

I just gave an example of how to choose.

There are actually a lot of good programmers here.

---

Don't believe in neural networks.

- just look at the results of a well-done network

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/Better/

1300% in 3 months... It's probably worth paying attention to.

I think you know how to analyze, check entry and exit points.

i have not seen a qualified trader with 1300% return in three months on a deposit of 10k or more

---

Korey писал (а) >>

... and divergence is a mechanical recognition method ...

And I am just saying that there are too many problems for "mechanical recognition", at least mismatch of nodes (tops/troughs) in charts and on the oscillator, and what to consider these nodes, and at what divergence (in bars) to consider that there is connection between nodes, and when "already passed", that is "purely life-specific" parameter description in numerical form. And theory... I don't want to offend anyone, but as a dilettante I don't give a baaaaaaaloooo much of a shit. If the indicator shows something, it will show both according to theory and contrary to it, it's just that there is another question "read here and not read there". And to get to it we should first understand how to read it.

I, for example, don't understand a lot of things, but I'm used to it. What is, why and what hides a hidden divergence? I have only two types of divergence (conditionally Dr and Ds) and two types of convergence (Cr and Cs). All give reversal signals, the only difference is whether price is trying to bounce back from resistance or support. Why do we draw the oscillator along the slopes and draw the tangents to highs and lows in the charts? Maybe we should double the oscillator: both for highs and lows? Why do we compare only the nodes of the oscillator with the nodes in the charts? Which comes first - the price or the oscillator? Maybe we should find the nodes on the low and put them on the oscillator? Also, how do hedgehogs fuck? It can be unpleasant even against the grain, especially now, you know, it's the fashion to cut the hair in such a patterned way... and needles are not wool! It's sado-masochism... By the way - if we add nodes built "from the oscillator" to the nodes in between, we can get additional signals, and not bad ones, found on the oscillator (I call it implicit divergence, I don't know what's the right word). А ...

No, not "A". It turns out to be a dixie. I'm all out of lambchop. I'm gonna go get some air.

Happy profits to all the realists.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Unfortunately it is unrealistic on MT4, because my strategies also include options, but simplified strategies based on waves and divergence do not give such stable and low-risk profit even close.

I do not believe in neural networks, maybe in the neural network of a few thousand skilled traders.

And that the composter is the most "cool" in this community?

Sorry, I disagree. It's just that you have studied your strategies. And trading using divergence signals produces very good results. Of course there are drawdowns, but they are good and stable.

Reason: