Hidden divergence - page 19

Geronimo писал (а) >>

The topic will not get bogged down. I will periodically post summaries from page 8. And until you start working on the Hidden D-C, you won't have any luck. And pictures on methods

s2101 better post here.

As Geronimo asked, a screenshot "there" :)

not attached, ....., there must be something wrong with the engine.... I'll try again later.

khorosh писал (а) >>
...How to draw the divergence line on the price chart - by High and Low or by Close...

At least in the code FX5_Divergence.mq4 on the price chart "bars" are plotted using High and Low

double priceLastPeak = High[pricePeak_0];
       double priceThePeakBefore = High[pricePeak_1];
       double priceLastTrough = Low[priceTrough_0];
       double priceTheTroughBefore = Low[priceTrough_1];
Although there are 4 versions of FX5 and one of MACD and CCi on the "forum"...

konda писал (а) >>
I try to write an Expert Advisor that displays divergence on the chart, using the methods of s2101. When I look at all divergences, I get such a spider web on the chart. I never thought there would be so many of them. Maybe one should consider only the last digits of the oscillator. I'll think over the code on my own, and then I'll post it here for you to see...

- When I "moved the left point of the search interval" of two "extrema" barwise, my whole screen was painted over too. Probably, it would be more correct to look for "extrema" in the interval that is shifted left, in case of finding extrema, by the size of the search window.

- Although I think FX5_Divergence.mq4 is not quite accurate in finding and drawing everything, it is probably simpler to start using it, at least for the purpose of gathering statistics.

Helen писал (а) >>

...However, the divergence, whatever the author of the 9,21,5 system claims... ...is secondary and you shouldn't use it as a main signal. Just experience....

Well, it's not like the diverter isthe"main signal". If I understand correctly, the signal is considered only after the 5th wave is over, and his 'original' system has some 'exclusive' inductions.

'

In general, I don't understand how in a system with parallel signal generation (because we don't process them (the signals) mathematically or otherwise) one can talk about "the main signal", signal filtering etc.. The maximum is to assign each signal a weighting factor/trust factor and summing them, get the signal. Again, this is a forum for coders, so it's 'allowed' here :( only in their language.

'

As far as I understand there is no 'automatic' 5th wave indicator (at least I haven't seen it in open access, only specialized packets), so there is no way to create MTS, at least in terms of statistics collection.

This (a kind of "helplessness" - just "impossible" is excluded from consideration, and the rest I agree is not productive) is one of the reasons for attacks on the author. The other is that people with few posts who don't ask and "don't pay" are disliked here.

SergNF писал (а) >>

I don't think anyone has said that the divertis the"main signal". If I understood correctly, the signal is considered only after the 5th wave completes, and his 'original' system has some 'exclusive' inductions.

'

I don't understand how in a system with parallel signal generation (because we don't process them (the signals) mathematically or otherwise) one can talk about "the main signal", signal filtering etc.. The maximum is to assign each signal a weighting factor/trust factor and summing them, get the signal. Again, this is a forum for coders, so it's 'allowed' here :( only in their language.

'

As far as I understand there is no 'automatic' 5th wave indicator (at least I haven't seen it in open access, only specialized packets), so there is no way to create MTS, at least in terms of statistics collection.

This (a kind of "helplessness" - just "impossible" is excluded from consideration, and the rest I agree is not productive) is one of the reasons for attacks on the author. The other is that people with few posts who don't ask and "don't pay" are disliked here.

Sergei, have you read the main post of page 8? Why do you need the 5th wave? The money is being made on the 3rd. Respecting the work of s2101 I have to say that he did not answer any of the questions posed on page #15. Once again I say. The U-turn is your Enemy. You cannot work ONLY on Straight D-K (you need additional filters, the simplest ones like MA17Close or MA10Med). VERY RISKY. It gives a lot of false signals in a sluggish market. And in a heated (intraday) D-C is not effective. Hidden D-C does not need filters.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Sergey, have you read the main post on page 8?

I understand that you're talking about your system, but s2101 stepped in and confused me. :)

I, considering that "classic (primitive/school, etc., etc.) statistics" (with 3 sigmas) is not applicable to XForex market, still want to collect ... large array ... numbers by diverg... (ahem, to exclude verbiage - "bullshit") and see if the statement - "In the past!!! after the occurrence of "bullshit" something has changed" - is actually true. I'm pretty sure not always, particularly if some additional conditions (e.g. "waves") were not met, but that doesn't stop me, based on what the rider says doesn't exist, from trying to assemble ... this array of numbers.

:)

Accordingly, excuse me for flubbing, but, unlike ... others, - at least a little, but on the subject. :(

SergNF писал (а) >>

This (a kind of "helplessness" - just the "impossible" is excluded from consideration, and the rest agree is not productive) is one reason for the attacks on the author. The other is that people with few posts who don't ask and "don't pay" are disliked here.

Payment is of little interest here, as additional income can be, and even then, if the formulation of the problem itself is consistent with its own principles, imho..... reasonable requests are welcome - I have not seen a case that someone is not helped ....

And do not like those who have come up with the idea, to questions, even if stupid - from his point of view, the essence does not want to answer - for "just because" and "impudence" and take on the "altruism" does not pass.

If to return to payment, then in order to code something the author, at least, must formalize the system for himself, and if he cannot, he must answer the questions, instead of brushing aside expressions like "programmers do not know thechanalysis"..... it was already here, I'm bored to repeat it.....

khorosh писал (а) >>
The question to connoisseurs of divergence. How to draw the divergence line on the price chart - by High and Low or by Close?

By High and Low.

konda=I guess I should take into account only the latter ones (according to the last oscillator tops). I'll think over the code on my own, and I'll upload it here.

The indicator should work like this (i.e., there should be a long range system) (removed today's situation). In the properties of the indicator to introduce the ability to limit the number of calculated bars (0-all, N-limit, - there is no need to search the entire history) and the ability to disable output signals on the price chart (they are not always needed). If you want you can send it for testing. No one can do it better than me.

I don't think so. The oscillator is secondary - the price is primary.... =

It's better to forget about primary, secondary. In trading all signals are equal (not equal, but equal).

SergNF писал (а) >>

Considering that "classic (primitive/school, etc., etc.) statistics" (with 3 sigmas) are not applicable in the XForex market, I still want to collect ... large array ... numbers by diverg... (ahem, to exclude verbiage - "bullshit") and see if the statement - "In the past!!! after the occurrence of "bullshit" something has changed" - is actually true. I'm pretty sure that not always, particularly if some additional conditions were not met (e.g. "waves"), but that doesn't stop me, based on what the rider says doesn't exist, from trying to assemble ... this array of numbers.

:)

Accordingly, excuse me for flubbing, but, unlike ... others, - at least a little, but on the subject. :(

It's fine. Everyone says what they think, just trying to point people in the right direction. Since readers apparently have not read or understood page 8 and therefore show anything but Hidden D-K. Since the final result of this discussion, at least, is an accurate indicator, and I am not a programmer, I advocate the only "error-free" simple visual system for today - the Hidden D-K. It is formalised and the ToR for it is there.

SergNF писал (а) >>

- Although I think that FX5_Divergence.mq4 does not find and plot everything correctly, it's probably easier to start using it, at least to collect statistics.

What it finds is correct. But it "does not know" how to display most types of signals.

=I don't understand at all how in a system with parallel signal generation (because we don't process them (signals) mathematically or otherwise) one can speak about "the main signal", signal filtering etc.

True enough.

=As far as I understand there is no "automatic" 5th wave indicator (at least I haven't seen it in open access - only specialized packets), therefore you can't create MTS, at least in terms of statistics gathering.

And this is true.

Geronimo =That readers apparently have not read or understood page 8 and therefore show anything but Hidden D-K. Since the end result of the discussion is at least an accurate indicator, and I am not a programmer, I am promoting the only "error-free" simple visual system for today - the Hidden D-K. It is formalised and the ToR for it is there.=

But this is incorrect. There is no way to separate out trend and counter-trend signals. (Especially since this is detrimental for trading orientation). And, most likely, your ToR is incorrect (but this can be corrected).

Reason: