Grail. The puzzle is an interesting theme. - page 10

As it stands now, it can be used as a script in addition to the trend-following indicators.

BROM писал (а) >>
As it is now, it can be used as a script in addition to the trend-following indicators.

That's what I've been saying since the beginning of this thread. That's the kind of turkeys we need to add here.

Fibo писал (а) >>

That's what I've been saying since the beginning of this thread. That's what we need to add here.

You know Erics is not a bad idea, I should keep it up.

BROM писал (а) >>

Tak Erics is not a bad idea, need a continuation. I have started testing for a random entry for now.

There is a moment when there are no open positions, consider it as initial.

Each subsequent trade is marked with a number (in comment or magic). This is [subsystem].

Then (in general case) there are signals for closing. In the simplest case, the poses are given to one of the trailing signals or all of them are closed at the opposite signal.

The moment before the reversal is considered the initial one and we mark trades at first.

Then we divide the stack into several ones and analyse them.

Fibo писал (а) >>

Replace the same line in the Expert Advisor properties and then the input parameters (in the table where you set the order step, call order, etc.).

The author has cured the EA disease in a different way

added an exclamation mark in the line if(!TradeAgainAfterProfit)

Erics писал (а) >>

There is a point at which there are no open positions, consider it to be the starting point.

Each subsequent trade is marked with a number (in commentary or magic). This is [subsystem].

Then (in general case) there are signals for closing. In the simplest case, the poses are given to one of the trailing signals or all of them are closed at the opposite signal.

The moment before the reversal is considered the initial one and we mark trades at first.

Then we break the stack into several ones and analyze them.

Well, what about the opening signals?

Entry (correct) signals at different levels can be given by different indicators and probably from different timeframes.

kharko писал (а) >>

I have offered my version of market entry... the basis is there... absolutely free... if you have any specific suggestions on how to improve it...

Discuss... ... can always be negotiated ...

If you do it in private, you'll lose lots of pills that people have and the EA won't be as cool as it could be. Just to finish: On the long term testing (while with random entry) in order to wait for a strong movement, where the EA will take a large profit, you need the first two levels at least did not plummet, but rather gave profit, so optimize and zadavit parameters for them to be separate, so I propose to set each level separately parameter-distance from the current price to the opening point.

BROM писал (а) >>

If you send it to private, we'll lose a lot of leaks that people have and the EA will not be as cool as it could be. Just to improve: On the long test time (so far with random entry) in order to wait for a strong movement, where the EA will take a large profit, you need to ensure that the first two levels at least do not plummet, but rather give profits, so optimize and zadavit parameters for them to be separate, so I propose to set each level separately parameter-distance from the current price to the opening point.

I made my Expert Advisor for fun, I altered the one I mentioned at the beginning of the branch. I don't believe in martingale in its prospects.... You can get a lot... and a lot at a time... and you can lose just as much in another period of time....once upon a time I had a similar idea: vary the increments and lot size... in the long run plum....

kharko писал (а) >>

The Expert Advisor was made for fun, or rather I remade the one posted at the beginning of the branch... I don't believe in martingale in its prospects.... You can get a lot... and a lot at a time... and you can lose just as much in another period of time....once upon a time I had a similar idea: vary the increments and lot size... in the long run plum....

I'm also not a fan of martingale, but here I see anti-martingale, because the first and all other positions are protected by a stop loss, and the aggregate position does not increase against the direction of price movement, which is a sign of martingale .

Reason: