Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 352

I see, thank you.

Good afternoon.

Could you please tell me how I can find out the cost of 1 pip in MQL5 in the deposit currency? I.e. if my account is in USD, how much is 1 pip at 1 lot, even if the pair is EURJPY ? So I want to know before opening a position how much of the deposit currency (dollars) will it cost to close on stops ?

ArkFatalist:

Good afternoon.

Could you please tell me how I can find out the cost of 1 pip in MQL5 in the deposit currency? I.e. if my account is in USD, how much is 1 pip at 1 lot, even if the pair is EURJPY ? So I want to know before opening a position how much of the deposit currency (dollars) will it cost to close on stops ?

Here

MigVRN:
Here
Great, everything works.) Thank you very much.

Fellow programmers, help with a code pattern for editing a file (CSV) that is in the directory of another terminal

_new-rena:
Fellow programmers, help with a code pattern to edit a file (CSV) that is in the directory of another terminal
Not clear. )

tol64:
It's not clear. )
Two terminals. We have two different installation directories of MT4. We need an Expert Advisor of one terminal to correct files in installation folder of another terminal. Need a piece of code to open such file.

_new-rena:
Two terminals. We have two different MT4 installation directories. I need an EA of one terminal to correct files in the installation folder of the other terminal. I need a piece of code opening such file.
Only WinAPI is to be used.

_new-rena:
Two terminals. Have two different installation directories. It is necessary to correct files in the installation folder of another terminal by the Expert Advisor of one terminal.

Create a file in the common terminal folder that can be accessed by any MQL program from all terminals.

Status of the client terminal >>>.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

barabashkakvn:
There's only WinAPI to apply.

this (below) doesn't work, I typed F_Path into explorer, clicked enter, file opens... Does WinApi info look like this?

handle=FileOpen(F_Path,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);

//и такое тоже пробовал
handle=_lopen (F_Path,2);
Reason: