Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 349

fwiq:

Thank you, of course. But I wasn't asking about setting parameters, I was asking about how to call up the parameter box itself. For example, when you press your own button.

Theoretically no, but there is a but, you can implement input parameters through OBJ_EDIT, and assign a key, so when you press the button, you will have a list of parameters of your Expert Advisor, which you can change ... And even on the fly and even in the tester ...

Dima_S:
Thank you for the answer, although I do not understand it.
Dim, go to my profile, there is my name and even my surname, all the information is there.

720105831:
Dim, go to my profile, there's my name and even my last name, all the information is there.
I went in. I saw a few pikes in the photo. You are not going to tell me that the number of pike caught is equal to the number on the nickname? Or is it the total weight in micrograms?))

Dima_S:
Came in. Saw some pike in the photo. You're not going to claim that the number of pike caught equals the number on the nickname, are you? Or is it the total weight in micrograms?))
In grams of all the fish caught.

Hi. Do I correctly understand that MQL4 does not support OnTrade() (trade event) and OnTradeTransaction() functions?

Tapochun:
Hi. Do I correctly understand that MQL4 does not support OnTrade() (trade event) and OnTradeTransaction()?
Yes

Marys_fals:
Yes
That's a shame. Thank you.

I have to admit that I'm new to MQL5..... How to subtract from the current array element, the previous....... That is, subtract the previous one from the current bar....????

nikelodeon:
I must admit that I'm new to MQL5..... How to subtract from the current array element, the previous....... That is, subtract the previous one from the current bar....????

There is an array[2];

To subtract the second element from the first one, write: array[0] - array[1]. And you won't subtract bars, but some values written into the array at 0 and 1 bars respectively. And that's if the array is written as a timeseries.

Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to use extern to write a variable that would show a drop-down menu with options in the EA parameters?
Reason: