Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 359

I have an idea for an EA. I was looking for an EA for one moving average, but found only two. The essence of the EA is that the following parameters are set: a simple moving average of its period, shift, stop loss, working time from 7 (for example) to 17:00, and trailing. When opens the deal it gives a sound signal. Trade by crossing of price muving and opening of the next candle behind the line, and as soon as this candle opens, opens position in the direction of penetration. And the opportunity to enter a stop loss. When the price is crossed in the opposite direction, the principle is the same, crossed and locked is closed predudyushchaya trade and open a new deal in the direction of penetration. Who can help write?

Mun3000:
I have an idea for an EA. I was looking for an EA for one moving average, but found only two. The essence of the EA is that the following parameters are set: a simple moving average of its period, shift, stop loss, working time from 7 (for example) to 17:00, and trailing. When opens the deal it gives a sound signal. Trade by crossing of price muving and opening of the next candle behind the line, and as soon as this candle opens, opens position in the direction of penetration. And the opportunity to enter a stop loss. When the price is crossed in the opposite direction, the principle is the same, crossed and locked is closed predudyushchaya trade and open a new deal in the direction of penetration. Who can help write?
Here in this thread I wrote a free advisor you can ask for help.

Question on CopyTime(). I'm looking for open time of current M1 bar by another symbol, than chart symbol, where the EA will work. Then I print the time value of this bar and it's the time value of some previous bar, or sometimes just 1970.01.01 00:00:00. I.e., CopyTime() does not see the entire history of bars of another symbol.

I tried to do it on MT4 with the same bug, it did not work. I thought about using MT5, but it didn't work too. Please advise or guide me what should be done to read the data of the current M1 bar for any symbol.

Mun3000:
You yourself understand what you wrote?

Artyom Trishkin:
Do you understand what you wrote about?
It's simple. There is a 20-period muving on the chart. As soon as the price has broken through it and went behind it, a trade opens in the direction of its breakthrough. Stops are placed and alert is given at once, thus announcing that a deal has been concluded. Closing can be done by trailing or by reverse muving price crossing. That is all.

There is a problem. I am testing EAs through tickstory and I really need to use 509 build (because it doesn't have modified file system yet), but recently after I start Metatrader 4 EA in ex4 disappears from folder and if I throw it into mql4 after compilation text file which is attached below appears instead of ex4 and compiler shows what is on picture. Please advise if anyone knows.

Files:
musketeer.log  1 kb
o7gvxq59le.png  13 kb

Aliaksandr Leanovich:
There is a problem. I am testing EAs through tickstory and I really need to use 509 build (because it doesn't have modified file system yet), but recently after I start Metatrader 4 EA in ex4 disappears from folder and if I throw it into mql4 after compilation text file which is attached below appears instead of ex4 and compiler shows what is on picture. Please tell me if someone knows.

The current build is 810 and Support for MetaTrader 4 terminals below the 745th build will be discontinued on 22 May 2015.

Please help me with MTF indicators in the tester. Three days of googling gave nothing
The indicator draws only the current TF. (I am talking specifically about ASCTrend-4TF, but it does not change the matter)
If it is reloaded, everything is displayed, the iCustom is receiving data. So, the data are there but not displayed.
I found two options
1Display from the Expert Advisor. It does not suit me.
2 Refresh the window. Doesn't help :(.

PS: Sorry, forgot to clarify the question on mt4

Aliaksandr Leanovich:
There is a problem. I am testing EAs via tickstory and I really need to use 509 build (because it doesn't have modified file system yet), but recently after I start Metatrader 4 EA in ex4 disappears from folder and if I throw it into mql4 after compilation text file which is attached below appears instead of ex4 and compiler shows what is on picture. Please advise if anyone knows.

Tickstory works fine with build 798. The EA does not disappear by itself on build 509, only on newer ones. There the data directory is moved to user's system profile if the terminal is not started in portable mode.

agdam:

Please help me with the MTF indicators in the tester. Three days of googling gave me nothing
My device drew only current timeframe. (specifically we are talking about ASCTrend-4TF, but the essence of the matter does not change)
If it is reloaded, everything is drawn and data are received via iCustom. So, the data is there, but it is not displayed.
I have found two options
1Draw from the Expert Advisor. It does not suit me.
2 Refresh the window. Doesn't work :(.

PS: Sorry, forgot to specify a question on mt4

Since last year the visualization mode does not support reference to the non-native TFs from the indicator flow. So, if I really need it in the visualizer, then only with the Expert Advisor.
Reason: