Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1306

For example a stochastic. How do I write the conditions in the EA for a line greater than the 80 level or less than 80?

Oleg Kolesov:
For example a stochastic. How do I write the conditions in my EA for a line greater than the 80 level or less than 80?

At the very least, first prescribe the creation of a handle...

Thank you for your help Vladimir.

Oleg Kolesov:
For example, a stochastic. How to write the conditions in the EA - a line greater than the level 80 or less than 80?

Get the indicator value and compare whether this value is higher or lower than 80. It couldn't be simpler. You will never get the levels of the indicator on the chart. Unless you initially insert these values into a separate buffer.

Thank you Alexey. Do the horizontal lines in the screenshot make buffers?

Oleg Kolesov:
Thank you, Alexei. Do the horizontal lines in the screenshot make buffers?

Why? Just set the values in the EA and compare the current indicator reading with them. I said about buffers for fun... For those... I don't remember what they are called... well, whoever really wants it... you are not one of them, are you?

Is there any way to prevent the numerical values of the buffers from appearing on the top line of the indicator subwindow after the name?
It makes my eyes glaze over...

User_mt5:
Is there any way to make the indicator subwindow without buffer numeric values after the name?
It makes my eyes glaze over...

Do you have the source? Tweak it. ))

Сергей Таболин:

Do you have the source? Tweak it. ))

Source....my turntable or the client terminal?))

User_mt5:
The source... my terminal or the client terminal?))

The terminal, of course! He's the one who comes up with a lot of numbers to make the eyes glaze over ))))

Reason: