Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1301

Vladimir Karputov:
Write in Shared folder for all terminals (FILE_COMMON flag)

... and you will run into problems when optimising.

Сергей Таболин:

... and you'll run into problems when optimising.

optimise on 1 processor :)

Hello! I do not know who to ask, maybe someone knows! Is there a possibility (maybe with the help of additional software) to set levels simultaneously in several windows of one instrument (different TFs), so that levels were changed automatically in other windows? Thanks for the answer!

Andreydc:
Hello! I don't know who to ask, maybe somebody knows! Is there a possibility (maybe with the help of additional software) to set levels simultaneously in several windows of one tool (different TFs) for levels to change in other windows automatically? Thanks for the answer!

For the money, easily.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

Hi Profi!

Again, as a beginner I ask, probably, an elementary question: When I start my EA I want the RSI indicator to run automatically in the same window. For this I program the following command in OnInit:
HandleRSI=iRSI(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,7,PRICE_HIGH);
In Debugging-mode (when I start test directly from editor) everything is fine, the indicator appears. If I start EA from the strategy tester in the terminal, or attach EA to the terminal window, the indicator does not appear.
What is the matter? What should I do to make the indicator to appear in parallel?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hallo Profis!

Als Anfänger stelle ich vielleicht noch einmal eine elementare Frage: Wenn ich meinen EA starte, möchte ich, dass die RSI-Anzeige automatisch im selben Fenster startet. Dazu programmiere ich den Befehl in OnInit:
HandleRSI = iRSI (Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT, 7, PRICE_HIGH);
Im Debugging-Modus (wenn ich den Test direkt vom Editor aus starte) ist alles in Ordnung, die Anzeige erscheint. Wenn ich EA vom Strategietester im Terminal aus starte oder EA anhänge das Terminalfenster, wird die Anzeige nicht angezeigt.
Was ist los? Wie kann der Indikator parallel angezeigt werden?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eureHilfe!

Hello Pro!

As a beginner, I might ask one more elementary question: when I start my EA, I want the RSI display to start automatically in the same window. To do this, I program the command in OnInit:
HandleRSI = iRSI (Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT, 7, PRICE_HIGH);
In debugging mode (when I start the test directly from the editor) everything is OK, the display appears. When I start EA from the strategy tester in the terminal or attach EA to the terminal window, the display is not displayed.
What's happening? How can the indicator be displayed in parallel?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Waldemar Gomer

Taht all in MQL5

I have set the scale limits in the indicator settings:
   if (Fixid_Scale == Yes)
      {
      IndicatorSetDouble (INDICATOR_MAXIMUM, Scale_Value);   
      IndicatorSetDouble (INDICATOR_MINIMUM,-Scale_Value);   
      }

Fixid_Scale is a setting input parameter.

When setting the limits, it works.
When cancelled - does not return to floating scale limits mode.

How do I programmatically override once set scale limits?

wgomer:

When working online (not in the strategy tester) useChartIndicatorAdd

Vladimir Karputov:

When working online (not in the strategy tester) useChartIndicatorAdd

Super! Thank you very much!
It all worked out.
Live and learn :-)

Vladimir Karputov, and me?)

Reason: