Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 124

Can you advise how to use ExpertAdviser class (article"Trading robot prototype") to open a pending order, e.g. Buy_Limit ? Exactly with ExpertAdviser, so that it automatically checks for correct takeprofit, stoploss, etc.
Прототип торгового робота
Прототип торгового робота
  • o_O
  • www.mql5.com
Целью данной статьи является обобщение и систематизация принципов создания алгоритмов и элементов торговых систем. В статье рассматривается вопрос проектирования алгоритма работы эксперта, в качестве примера представлен класс CExpertAdvisor, который может быть использован для быстрой и удобной разработки торговых систем.

How can an indicator line (e.g. iMA) be displayed in an EA?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов - Документация по MQL5

agvozdezkiy:
How to display an indicator line (e.g. iMA) in an Expert Advisor?

The only thing I know

ChartIndicatorAdd()

Can you tell me what to add to the code of the indicator so that it sets a fixed minimum (0) and maximum (100) at once?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков - Документация по MQL5
Files:

Agat:

Can you tell me what to add to the code of the indicator so that it sets a fixed minimum (0) and maximum (100) at once?

Example:
#property indicator_minimum 0
#property indicator_maximum 100

tol64:
Example:

It really is that simple. And I've been digging this codebase since this morning :)

Thanks !

Agat:

It really is that simple. And I've been digging this codebase since this morning :)

Thank you !

There's more:

IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MINIMUM,0);
   IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MAXIMUM,0);
With this option you can adjust the maximum and minimum at any time.

Hi!!! What's the matter - I'm guessing everything exactly the opposite - I've read the books and am among the 95% of losers. I used to bet the whole deposit and raise up to 100% on one debounce - now I'm afraid to go beyond 10% and lose long and hard, and the debounce is almost gone. I lost over 100$ again in this slump. Are there any pipsers and I am good at it now or can I give up? And a couple of questions to developers: how would they place limits on risk and drawdown in manual trading directly from the chart? For some reason they place take-or-pay risks, but in the pursuit of profit you forget. If I wanted to trade with a realEA, I would have to ask them to open an Expert Advisor and then leave it in the same order as in the real account.
Мастер MQL5: Создание эксперта без программирования
Мастер MQL5: Создание эксперта без программирования
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы хотите быстро проверить торговую идею, не тратя времени на программирование? Выберите в "Мастере MQL5" нужный тип торговых сигналов, подключите модули сопровождения позиций и управления капиталом - на этом вся работа закончена. Создайте свои реализации модулей или закажите их через сервис "Работа" - и комбинируйте новые модули с уже существующими.

lazarev-d-m:

The only thing I know

ChartIndicatorAdd()

Thank you! Been poking around for half a day looking for the function and overlooked.)))))) Why not make more cross-references on related topics in documentation? But that's up to the developers.)))

Can you tell me how to display a two-dimensional array as a constant, i.e. set all the parameters manually?
Reason: