Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 126

const ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_TIME type_time=ORDER_TIME_GTC
and you get an error for not matching the enum type, i.e. add this parameter before expiration

So is it possible to open via CTrade class? It's just that in the examples in the articles I saw a short entry everywhere, extpiration added for good luck. Thanks, I'll try as you've written, send it in full... Just don't really understand why SellStop bool? Does it give out either yes - successful opening or no?

DenisSavenko:
So is it possible to open via CTrade class? It's just that in the examples in the articles I saw a short entry everywhere, extpiration added for good luck. Thanks, I'll try as you've written, send it in full... Just don't really understand why SellStop bool? Does it output either yes -successful opening or no?
Yes.

zfs:
missed the parameters

СTrade.SellStop(Lot,Price,NULL,SL,TP,ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED,expiration);

Can you please tell me what the credits and points for creating an advisor mean in what currency a point or credit is equated to?

Vbif:

Can you please tell me what the credits and points for creating an advisor mean in what currency a point or credit is equated to?

in dollars + commission for transfer, see your profile payment tab

uncleVic:

Thank you all for your help)

alph:
Подскажите пожалуйста, такой показатель тестера в жизни реален? И хороший это или плохой результат за год с депо 3000$?

Not good, not good at all.

Hello! I do not know who to turn to, and therefore write here, who knows how to configure a volume in the use of signals through mql5, I have a $ 300 deposit, but I need to be copied to the volume of 0.05, and I have experimented with load and 95% but still volume is 0.01!

Please advise, I just started to learn mql5, I downloaded an EA, it is displayed in the navigator, I install it on the chart, but it is not installed....why???????????
Reason: