Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1203

Artyom Trishkin:
In resources

thanks

Resources are very broad - I need ResourceCreate() and ResourceSave() - I've never used them directly

already found it, now I'm testing it:

class CBMP
{
private:
   const string   image_name;
   const uint     image_width, image_height;
   uint           image_data[];
public:
   CBMP(const string name, const uint width, const uint height, ENUM_COLOR_FORMAT clrformat = COLOR_FORMAT_ARGB_NORMALIZE): image_name(name), image_width(width), image_height(height)
   {
      ArrayResize(image_data, width * height);
      ArrayInitialize(image_data, 0);
      ResourceCreate(image_name, image_data, width, height, 0, 0, 0, clrformat);
   }
   void Save(){ ResourceSave("::"+image_name,image_name+".bmp"); }

};
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
{
   CBMP pic("mypic",100,100);
   pic.Save();
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

although, judging by the logic of ResourceCreate() and ResourceSave(), they can be taken directly from Canvas or use Canvas itself

How to make your own MT5 build?
Do you have such an experience?
The output should be an .exe file loaded with the necessary Expert Advisors and with ready-made settings.

At least tell me the general direction.

Evgeny Dyuka:

The output should be an .exe file with all the necessary Expert Advisors and preconfigured settings.

MetaEditor - "Compile" command.

Evgeny Dyuka:

The output should be an .exe file loaded with the necessary Expert Advisors and with ready-made settings.

Maybe a self-extracting archive?

Vladimir Karputov:

MetaEditor - "Compile" command.

This is about assembling an EA, I mean the MT5 in its entirety, as brokers do

Alexey Viktorov:

Maybe a self-extracting archive?

interesting idea, thank you,
how do brokers do it?

Evgeny Dyuka:
interesting idea, thank you,
how do brokers do it?

One buys a licence. Although the clean terminal may differ from the broker's terminal only by the icon in the "About Terminal" window. I have not seen any other changes.

Vladimir Karputov:

One buys a licence. Although the clean terminal may differ from the broker's terminal only by the icon in the "About Terminal" window. I have not seen any other changes.

ready-made utilities, trading assistants, indicators, i.e. in the indicator/expert/script folders there are ready compiled (I have not seen any source code) solutions, often even using .dll

the first thing I remembered was fhopen and tumblers and one-click trading, I think I saw it last year in MT4

Igor Makanu:

ready-made utilities, trading assistants, indicators, i.e. in the indicator/expert/script folders there are ready compiled (I have not seen any source code) solutions, often even using .dll

the first thing I remembered was fhopen and tumblers and one-click trading, I think I saw it last year in MT4

This can only be done through the purchase of a licence?

Evgeny Dyuka:
This can only be done through the purchase of a license?

I don't know, as you can see I'm not "handing out quotes to traders". )))

You have decided to share the code - copy the MQL5 folder locally, clean it, delete everything personal and unnecessary, then zip it and you can share it, notifying you that you have to put all the files in folders - look in kodobase, there are ready-made archives, isn't there?

ZS: work for exactly 2-3 minutes, well, if you are meticulous, you need to install a second terminal and run your instructions in a clean terminal, another 2-3 minutes

Reason: