MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 27

There is no place for intelligence after the deadline for registration to Ch-2011 :) I've looked (sort of) carefully at the conditions of work in the cloud, but did not see the answer to the following question: if some person provides his facilities for free, do the users of those facilities have to pay anything? In other words, I did not see a distinction between "paid cloud" and "free cloud". A question arises: if a person provides his capacity for free, where does the consumer money go to "pay" for his capacity?

The free agents will automatically be allocated proportionally/randomly to the buyers.

That is, if you buy X resources, you can automatically get N free resources. This hasn't been implemented yet, but will be - it's not hard to do.

Although agents are running at a lower priority, the lower priority has little effect on resource consumption in the absence of other programs. That is, a computer can easily reach 100% load when in agent mode.

Try running agents in the cloud for a while and see the results.

Renat:
Although agents operate at a lower priority, the lower priority has little effect on resource consumption in the absence of other programmes. In other words, the computer easily reaches 100% load when in agent mode.

Try running agents in the cloud for a while and see the results.
OK; I think I've got it.

Interesting, sorry to have wormed my way into the conversation.

4 core CPU, on all the time, cooling at the highest level, I don't really use all 4 cores. Only when I need to calculate a video.

I see 0.29$ earnings in my profile. It turns out that my cores are used in the background? Sometimes I feel that the CPU cooling gives more speed.

Vladon:

I saw $0.29 of earnings in my profile. Does this mean that my cores are being used in the background? Sometimes I feel that CPU cooling is giving me a lot of speed.
Most likely, you have ticked MQL5 Cloud Network for some agents and added your login.

Does it matter if I have a static or dynamic IP address? Is it okay if I have one IP today and a different one in a couple of days?

Thank you.

Static ip is not necessary for agents when working on a cloud network. Agents are specifically designed to work from any network configuration, even from under severe firewalls and corporate networks.

Renat, please advise, I have two terminals installed and two managers running. The processor is 4 cores and therefore the agents are 8.

This was done so because the load on the processor with one manager running was insignificant, and with two, it has increased.

Is it possible to do so, and are there no conflicts in the work of managers from different terminals and more importantly a weakness

in terms of maintaining statistics and the possibility of cheating. Thanks in advance.

Renat:
Static ip is not necessary for agents when working on a cloud network. Agents are specifically designed to work from any network configuration, even under severe firewalls and corporate networks.

Thank you Renat, I have another question, perhaps somewhere overlapping with Andrei's question, the priority of the metatester.exe process is set to "low", which is basically correct, so as not to interfere with, say, typing texts in Word, is it possible or do you plan to set the user priority, so for example during the day, when people work, it will be low, but in the evening - full throttle?

Thanks.

Reason: