MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 23

IvanIvanov:

This needs to be spelled out in the terms of provision! From what you wrote in the first sentence I understand 80%

Look in the built-in or online help of the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester:

Optimization Results Cache

The numerical values of all parameters and characteristics obtained during the optimization are saved in the XML file located in terminal_data_folder/tester/cache/. The file is named according to the following rule: ExpertName.Symbol.Period.GenerationMode.xml. Here:

• ExpertName - name of the Expert to be optimized;
  • Symbol - symbol;
  • Period - timeframe (M1,H1,...);
  • GenerationMode - mode of generation of ticks(0 - "All ticks", 1 - "OHLC on M1", 2 - "Opening prices only").

This file can be used for analysis in external programmes (e.g. MS Excel).

Renat:

Everything has been working automatically in agent hotkey mode at any time (even in the middle of a test) for a long time and from the beginning.

Try running a test with claud, then disable claud ticking - see that the tests will continue on local agents. If the claud is disabled for lack of money, the calculations will continue on available agents (local or remote).

Yes, this is from the contractor's point of view, I'm thinking now from the customer's point of view, I've run out of money on my balance, test some more, what's the further logic?

IvanIvanov:

Are these 24 in one case or not?

These configurations can easily be built on a dual-processor motherboard in a regular system case. Two six-core Intel Xeon X5680 processors together with hypertrading will give you 24 cores.

If you don't strive for top-of-the-line processors, you can build monsters for a reasonable price.

Renat:

Refer to the built-in or online help of the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester:

Optimization Results Cache

Numerical values of all parameters and characteristics obtained as a result of optimization are saved in the XML file located in terminal_data_folder/tester/cache/. The file is named according to the following rule: ExpertName.Symbol.Period.GenerationMode.xml. Here:

• ExpertName - name of the Expert to be optimized;
  • Symbol - symbol;
  • Period - timeframe (M1,H1,...);
  • GenerationMode - mode of generation of ticks(0 - "All ticks", 1 - "OHLC on M1", 2 - "Opening prices only").

This file can be used for analysis in external programs (for example, MS Excel).

Pardon, in general - nothing, I am a grey user of average user abilities, I cannot and will not search for what you describe!

I need a simple completion in the MT5 tester

IvanIvanov:
Yes, this is from the performer's point of view, I'm thinking now from the customer's point of view, now I've run out of money on my balance, test some more, what's the further logic?

In 1 minute, deposit some money into the account and the cloud will automatically come to life. In the meantime, keep testing on local agents.

You can also add/remove deleted agents during testing - they are activated/deactivated automatically.

Renat:

In 1 minute, deposit some money into the account and the cloud will automatically come to life. In the meantime, continue to test on local agents.

You can also add/remove deleted agents right during testing - they are activated/deactivated automatically.

On local ones, will it continue automatically if the money runs out?

IvanIvanov:
On the local ones will it continue automatically?
Reread my answers, please.

Renat:
Reread my answers please.

Tired :-) My apologies. I hate re-reading threads, I just need a YES or NO - I mean will it continue on local automatically when the balance is zero?

There's just no way I can believe it's that great.... :-)

All automatic. On the fly. I'll even say more... While free, during optimisation I switch off the local ones, only go on the clod, thus unloading the machine.

Renat:

These configurations are easily assembled on a dual-processor motherboard in a conventional system. Two six-core Intel Xeon X5680 processors together with hypertrading give 24 cores.

If you don't strive for top-of-the-line processors, you can build monsters for a reasonable price.

What operating system, may I ask, is on this masterpiece?
Reason: