gravity center - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, in your opinion we, the older and more experienced members should respect and treat gently the newer members, whatever they ask or want, not the other way around?

This is not a mental institution.

It's not about old or new over here he ask something you said to him to go for freelancers to write there 

But the other one what did he post ?! 😒😒 it's not funny at all 

I think he mean by gravity center 

to buy when candle close between green lines and sell when candle close between red lines , with target the blue line

I saw that indicator on youtube before 

Rocket220:
I think he mean by gravity center 

to buy when candle close between green lines and sell when candle close between red lines , with target the blue line

I saw that indicator on youtube before 

I respect your opinion and answers Rocket220, but all members should understand that this forum is not a fast food restaurant and requests (demands I should say) are not burgers or fries to give them back in a minute.

We all learn by respecting the 'olders' and more educated (in forex, coding or trading in general) and ask politely whatever it was we wanted to find.

Mladen Rakic:

Regression channel renamed to "gravity center" (actually they use "center of gravity name - my guess because of the SEO that will get confused by some Ehlers stuff) and even claimed to be invented by a "great mind" (who even claims that he got some prize for it on some invented Paris IT show)- and used as a "wonder tool" to scam people that have no idea what regression analysis is 

The GREAT MINDs that invented it died a couple of hundred of years ago : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_analysis

Respect others if you have nothing to say just stay quiet not post something out of topic like you are funny  
edit | 

Eleni Anna Branou:

I respect your opinion and answers Rocket220, but all members should understand that this forum is not a fast food restaurant and requests (demands I should say) are not burgers or fries to give them back in a minute.

We all learn by respecting the 'olders' and more educated (in forex, coding or trading in general) and ask politely whatever it was we wanted to find.

I agree with you about that it's not ask for it and go like touch an go 😁 

Rocket220:
Respect others if you have nothing to say just stay quiet not post something out of topic like you are funny  
edit | 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10548 and zillion more "reincarnations"

PS: I am deeply honored that you used your newly opened identity just to post stuff like you did. That must have been itching you for a long time. Have a nice life. Goodbye

COG Center of Gravity Modification
COG Center of Gravity Modification
  • www.mql5.com
//| Linuxser 2007 for TSD http://www.forex-tsd.com/ For traders who have mastered the art of trading with COG, the Stochastic COG should be no problem to interpret. It appears to lead the On Chart COG as divergence takes place as you would expect. COG is often misunderstood because it portrays ( like Zig Zag ) a perfect past. Having linear...

adnan1199:

alot of stupid over here 

adnan1199:
Anybody heard of strategy call gravity center ?! 

If yes i want indicator for it for MT4 !! 

the Answrs you have been given are telling you. 
No we dont have the indicator however to assist you 
here is 

Mladen Rakic:

Regression channel renamed to "gravity center" 

Regression channel but this isnot the one then please try 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Freelance.

freelance service. 

You have been assisted and even provided with answers that assist you, provided you dont getthe indicator. 

please share the idea maybe we have come across it in the Market area, as it is known Nothing new under he sun. 

Good day 

Rocket220:

It's not about old or new over here he ask something you said to him to go for freelancers to write there 

But the other one what did he post ?! 😒😒 it's not funny at all 

The other sent a mathematical analysis theorem, to predict future prices  that apparently has the same name with the indicator he/she is looking for

Rocket220:
edit | 

this is very much in topc regression and correlation. 

How can i explain this. 

its like John uses EA, Mark uses Price Action, Luke uses Momentum, Peter uses confluence of 10 Indicators 
all of them are happy but to John PA, is <In your words > funny 

Reason: