Experts: Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4

Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4:

This Expert Advisor trades every news event that is scheduled to release on www.dailyfx.com/calendar for the current week. The EA waits for the next news event to be released, compares the released economic data, determines which currency to trade and exe

Author: c0d3

I have this error "2008.10.21 00:57:20 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose"

What's worng?

sixsense:

I have this error "2008.10.21 00:57:20 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose"

What's worng?

I have the same thing, dont worry about it, it is because the calendar file is necessary to close, i had to execute commands to close the file when orders are open, so that the new calendar could be downloaded.

This is normal.... Sorry for the confusion!

c0d3:
sixsense:

What's worng?

I have the same thing, dont worry about it, it is because the calendar file is necessary to close, i had to execute commands to close the file when orders are open, so that the new calendar could be downloaded.

This is normal.... Sorry for the confusion!

Thank you for reply and I think this case is very interesting for News trading. Anyway If you could combine the indicators such as MA or MACD which can fallow Trend , it's perfact EA.

sixsense:

Thank you for reply and I think this case is very interesting for News trading. Anyway If you could combine the indicators such as MA or MACD which can fallow Trend , it's perfact ETo
To be honest with you, i could combine it, but it would only confuse the strategy, trend following is great. I think the news sets the trends, and not the other way around. But if anyone has a solid algorithm that they are interested in developing, that could make this even more profitable, let me know, it will be a piece of cake to incorporate.

Now I counldn't send order "2008.10.21 06:08:07 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02 EURUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" In GBP news.

so far i only see one trade since 15 Oct. Is it normal? besides the error message "Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose", i also receive getright error message. Can help on this?

sixsense:

Now I counldn't send order "2008.10.21 06:08:07 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02 EURUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" In GBP news.

That is a bug i need to review. Does your broker support the lots sizes 0.01, 0.02...0.17?

fxea:
so far i only see one trade since 15 Oct. Is it normal? besides the error message "Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.02: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose", i also receive getright error message. Can help on this?

That is normal, that is the only event that was released within 15min, if you change xtime, the EA will wait longer, but in general you have to wait until the end of week, and analyze each event to understand why some get executed and why some don't, there are also times when the economic data is equal, and the EA does not trade!

Get Right is an third party software, since the EA is downloading the calendar every minute, there will be times when it crashes, you need to close MT4 and re-open it, so that everything starts fresh.

fxea:
Also, you need to check the "experts/files/html/calendar.csv" file, sometimes for odd reason, Get Right gets stuck, and the news data is not downloaded, you have to check the date when the calendar was modified, if it is not downloding every minute, you MUST restart MT4. This is an EA, but technologies do fail, at times. From my experience, for the most part, once it is going, it doesn't need any maintanance, just some times. Also, on a saturday or sunday it is a good idea to restart the PC, before a new week.

c0d3:
fxea:
Also, you need to check the "experts/files/html/calendar.csv" file, sometimes for odd reason, Get Right gets stuck, and the news data is not downloaded, you have to check the date when the calendar was modified, if it is not downloding every minute, you MUST restart MT4. This is an EA, but technologies do fail, at times. From my experience, for the most part, once it is going, it doesn't need any maintanance, just some times. Also, on a saturday or sunday it is a good idea to restart the PC, before a new week.
Thank you.
Reason: