Experts: Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4 - page 5

I had tried too

Running this EA but it's not execution. In log I saw comment like this:

"Fundamental trader dailyfx mql4 v4.04 handle 2 does not exist in fileclose"

I had follow the instruction of setting up the main files from the following site:

also, I had donwload Getright software and did it true setting

Can somewhone help me ? many thank

abroco:

I had tried too

Running this EA but it's not execution. In log I saw comment like this:

"Fundamental trader dailyfx mql4 v4.04 handle 2 does not exist in fileclose"

I had follow the instruction of setting up the main files from the following site:

also, I had donwload Getright software and did it true setting

Can somewhone help me ? many thank

You can ignore this error, and the new EA is setup for trading 'High' Importance events only. Below are the two conditions that open trades:

When there is 'actual' data, and when there is 'forecast' data, and the importance is 'High'

if(StringLen(stActual)>0 && StringLen(stForecast)>0 && stTime!="Time" && stImportance=="High")

When there is 'actual' data, and no 'forecast' data, and there is 'previous' data, and the importance is 'High'

if(StringLen(stActual)>0 && StringLen(stForecast)==0 && StringLen(stPrevious)>0 && stTime!="Time" && stImportance=="High")

Hello,

I tried to start the compile the EA but`could not open the time.mqh` came up . How can I resolve this issue?

awise303:

Hello,

I tried to start the compile the EA but`could not open the time.mqh` came up . How can I resolve this issue?

Please review the following:

NOTE:

• To get this EA working, you MUST follow the instruction of setting up the main files from the following site:
  • 'Displaying a News Calendar'
  • This EA is built on code from an indicator which is specified in the link above. You MUST first, follow instruction in the link above, and setup the following files:
  • getright_setup.zip
  • Time.mq4
  • Time.mqh
  • Make sure you change the default "get right" download directory to where the calendar will be downloaded, else this EA will not work.
  • Make sure you read that article very slowly, and make sure to follow every instruction.
  • You can read all about what those (3) files are, and what their function is. That article does a very good job, at explaining what the indicator is executing, to display the news events in the chart window.
  • It is a good idea, to first, setup that indicator and have the news displayed on your chart, after which this EA will work without any problems.
  • That indicator source code was modified to become an EA, to trade the news and not just display them.
  • When you setup the files listed above, from the link listed above, you can download this EA along with "str2double.dll" and this EA will trade the news released on DAILYFX. The "str2double.dll" file goes in the root directory, e.g. C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\

c0d3:That was a nice idea but I am still having problem with this EA. Where will the Auto responder be?
awise303:

Hello,

Please review the following:

NOTE:

• To get this EA working, you MUST follow the instruction of setting up the main files from the following site:
  • 'Displaying a News Calendar'
  • This EA is built on code from an indicator which is specified in the link above. You MUST first, follow instruction in the link above, and setup the following files:
  • getright_setup.zip
  • Time.mq4
  • Time.mqh
  • Make sure you change the default "get right" download directory to where the calendar will be downloaded, else this EA will not work.
  • Make sure you read that article very slowly, and make sure to follow every instruction.
  • You can read all about what those (3) files are, and what their function is. That article does a very good job, at explaining what the indicator is executing, to display the news events in the chart window.
  • It is a good idea, to first, setup that indicator and have the news displayed on your chart, after which this EA will work without any problems.
  • That indicator source code was modified to become an EA, to trade the news and not just display them.
  • When you setup the files listed above, from the link listed above, you can download this EA along with "str2double.dll" and this EA will trade the news released on DAILYFX. The "str2double.dll" file goes in the root directory, e.g. C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\

Hello,

have anyone Live-Statements? thank you!

c0d3:
fxea:
c0d3:

Time to make this EA profitable, an update was made to only trade 'HIGH' importance events!

Hi c0d3

thanks. may i know where to download your latest version?

It should be available for download tomorrow, i added the new EA today, when the article is refreshed, the new code should be there.

c0d3
wrote:

fxea:
c0d3:

Time to make this EA profitable, an update was made to only trade 'HIGH' importance events!

Hi c0d3

thanks. may i know where to download your latest version?

It should be available for download tomorrow, i added the new EA today, when the article is refreshed, the new code should be there.

Hei cOd3,

Can you give us live performance example in here with use Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4?

Thank you

I always get: 2009.10.12 17:08:14 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.04: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose

Any suggestions?

Daldrar:

I always get: 2009.10.12 17:08:14 Fundamental Trader DailyFX_MQL4 v0.04: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose

Any suggestions?

That is fine, it only applies to opening and closing csv files. I had the same error when i was running it, ignore it.

The expert still doesnt open a single trade. And i cant see vertical news lines in the graph.

Im using a Demo Account from Alpari UK. Does it have something to do with the broker?

Reason: