Experts: Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4 - page 3

sixsense:

For new version, don't open any position (2 days opened)

Really? The EA was opening orders left and right this past weeks, I recommend to restart your PC, and delete the calendar.csv from 'experts\files\Html' folder. 'Get Right' sometimes starts many instances, instead of troubleshooting, restarting the PC solves all problems.

c0d3:
sixsense:

For new version, don't open any position (2 days opened)

Really? The EA was opening orders left and right this past weeks, I recommend to restart your PC, and delete the calendar.csv from 'experts\files\Html' folder. 'Get Right' sometimes starts many instances, instead of troubleshooting, restarting the PC solves all problems.

Thank you c0d3

Does the calendar download on the weekend? I just went through and set up this expert, along with GetRight and rebooted my computer. GetRight starts up on initialization and I've set the download directory to /files/html, but I don't see any calendar file downloading.

I do not see any calender file neither. I have been following this EA and until now, it only did one trade that was at very beginning (15 October 2008). I am using GetRight 6.3E & this latest EA v0.04. MetaTrader version 4.00 build 218, broker is IBFX.

fxea:

I do not see any calender file neither. I have been following this EA and until now, it only did one trade that was at very beginning (15 October 2008). I am using GetRight 6.3E & this latest EA v0.04. MetaTrader version 4.00 build 218, broker is IBFX.

I tried downloading the calendar file manually using GetRight Browser and it acts like the files are not available at this time. May become available either later today or tomorrow. I'm using GetRight 6.3B.

reganbw:
fxea:

I tried downloading the calendar file manually using GetRight Browser and it acts like the files are not available at this time. May become available either later today or tomorrow. I'm using GetRight 6.3B.

I just upgraded to GetRight 6.3E and rebooted. I have a .xls file that I'm able to get manually, but still no .cvs file. It doesn't even show up on the website, if I go there manually with GetRight browser. They may have changed the format of this file.

Also, does the information shown on the chart above appear on your chart? Time, TimeZone, Currency, etc.?

reganbw:

Does the calendar download on the weekend? I just went through and set up this expert, along with GetRight and rebooted my computer. GetRight starts up on initialization and I've set the download directory to /files/html, but I don't see any calendar file downloading.

It downloads when the ticks start ticking, it starts its week when the asian market starts, and your broker is open for trading.

fxea:

It works on my end, i'm not sure what is going on, close your chart, and open a new chart, and apply the EA, but do all of this after you restart, incase getright had many instances open.

reganbw:
reganbw:
fxea:

I just upgraded to GetRight 6.3E and rebooted. I have a .xls file that I'm able to get manually, but still no .cvs file. It doesn't even show up on the website, if I go there manually with GetRight browser. They may have changed the format of this file.

Also, does the information shown on the chart above appear on your chart? Time, TimeZone, Currency, etc.?

I'm going to wait until my broker is open for trading on sunday, and post information if the calendar is not downloading. The huge problem with this EA is the getright dependancy...

The EA downloaded and loaded the next event on this sunday, without any problems, once again, to restart EA, close chart, close MT4, restart PC, open MT4, open chart, apply EA. That will restart everything.

Reason: