Can you tell me about the biggest loss that you have experienced?

Let's share with each other the losses that we have had during our Forex practice.,.

Account wipe out

IFCMarkets:
Let's share with each other the losses that we have had during our Forex practice.,.

IFCMarkets:

It's not that huge amount since I am not trading with a big capital. I can say that it's just enough lost but I still don't want to lose everyday hahaha..^^

It is not much as high because i only invest with a little amount.

I face biggest life in just first week of my trading when i joined as real trader. I was hopeful that will manage gold trading easily as I tried on demo .But it was my fault to trade in gold with just $200 capital .I face loss of almost half amount in just few minutes .

I think get margin call is the biggest loss in forex. I also ever experienced it for several times. But now, i'm trying to be better trader by learning from my mistake to make my result be more maximal

techmac:
Account wipe out

Sure it really is

Margin call on one of my accounts

You must have at least a couple of margin calls before you really start trading

On one trade I lost 20% just on 5:1 leverage overnight. China had big news released and I was too new to realise it would affect a GBPJPY trade that I had on. This year I have still managed to close at a loss 10% on one trade waiting for a retracement to get out on - waited 3 months.

Reason: