3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 27

jonesboy:
What is really needed is an indicator that will show when a 3 appears on all of the pairs for the time frame you are looking at.

Ex: If you are on the 1h for e/u and have this indicator running it will show you if there are any other 3's for e/g, uchf, a/u, etc..

Imagine just flipping the time frame and knowing if a 3 was on any other pair.

shhhh.... shut up! you're giving away too many secrets! lol i found this out using a special offline basket chart for T101 trading and using the ZZ3 with email alerts to my phone but theres more to this indicator than 3's but MTF analysis is needed if you're going to use it soley and good MM but it can be done. you only need 2 Tf's though

indicator

asystem2000 your indicator is fine , thank you so much

Is it possible to modify the code a bit just that they will draw a line connecting the last 2 points of 3 in the 3 level semafor as shown in the attachment?

Files:
example.jpg  42 kb

mindreality:
Hi,

How can I use the semafor indicator in my EA?

What is the code to detect if a level 3 circle has appeared ABOVE of the previous candle?

What is the code to detect if a level 3 circle has appeared BELOW of the previous candle?

try to look at this code. may be you get some ideas. do post your ea here so further discussion can be made.

aklight85:
Is it possible to modify the code a bit just that they will draw a line connecting the last 2 points of 3 in the 3 level semafor as shown in the attachment?

you only need to change settings

Best regards

Doc

Files:

hello, this indicator is very interesting and makes quite some time I have studied their behavior in the market. I wonder if there is any compilation of this indicator to work on the platform MT5? I think it would be interesting since some companies are already starting to work with the platform and the migration seemed to become increasingly real.

kudahitam:
i like this... but so clean you're

This looks like a great system, what is the name of it? Many Thanks!

I wonder if anyone here is interested in building an EA that uses this indicator as a trigger for another non repainting indicator?

If interested we collectively can come up with some rules for the EA.

Use 3_Level_ZZ To Confirm The Resistance!

The zigzag always make me confuse,so i make this one.

Add the Fibo Retracement & Fibo Expansion to confirm the Resistance.

see below!

Files:

Are you able to make an EA using this indicator if I post the conditions?

Reason: