MACD indicator - page 120

Now it start to work with me

PascalD:

I can not access the files from your post

Can you post them again, please?

Yes I can understand you, I'll do again soon, it seems that they gone during transferring from old server, don't worry I'll upload them again

*******************this post is repeated again since it was posted Yesterday during the period of site transferring*********************

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

I like this indicator "MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4" it works perfect with most of pairs and also with gold, it is more or less similar to "Advanced_forecater 2.09 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4" which you added lines on it most early, however, both are using different equation formula for drawing their indicator lines.

I don't know if this is possible or not but I would appreciate you if you may help by adding two lines (up and down) on price cross indicator line for the first one of "MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4" it will also be perfect if you may add interpolation, linesonfirstbar and user friendly time frame chosen options.

Thanks

talaate:
*******************this post is repeated again since it was posted Yesterday during the period of site transferring*********************

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

I like this indicator "MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4" it works perfect with most of pairs and also with gold, it is more or less similar to "Advanced_forecater 2.09 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4" which you added lines on it most early, however, both are using different equation formula for drawing their indicator lines.

I don't know if this is possible or not but I would appreciate you if you may help by adding two lines (up and down) on price cross indicator line for the first one of "MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4" it will also be perfect if you may add interpolation, linesonfirstbar and user friendly time frame chosen options.

Thanks

Talaat E

Here is a first step - user friendly time frames and prices : macd_predictor_universal_mtf__alerts_1.02.mq4

mladen:

Talaat E

Here is a first step - user friendly time frames and prices : macd_predictor_universal_mtf__alerts_1.02.mq4

thanks Boss, appreciate

MACD momentum

macd_momentum.mq4

Files:

MACD Predictor as above vs "MACD floating levels advanced 2" set at the same settings, does not "cut the grade" - see attached screen shot.

Obviously the coding is different and having said that, could the Predictor not be made with the same coding so as to emulate the latter?

Your comments would be appreciated thx.

ValeoFX:
MACD Predictor as above vs "MACD floating levels advanced 2" set at the same settings, does not "cut the grade" - see attached screen shot.

Obviously the coding is different and having said that, could the Predictor not be made with the same coding so as to emulate the latter?

Your comments would be appreciated thx.

ValeoFX

I am afraid that you are comparing things that can not be compared

Predictor is not a macd. It is a "predictor" and the values will never match the macd

Thanks for replying Mladen, but the name of the Predictor (as in MACD Predictor) is therefore a misnomer - even the MACD settings are used. So what if I dare ask, is the purpose of such indicator?

So BTW, I notice that I have been downgraded to "Junior Member" status? Would you have any idea why and by whom this was done?

ValeoFX:
Thanks for replying Mladen, but the name of the Predictor (as in MACD Predictor) is therefore a misnomer - even the MACD settings are used. So what if I dare ask, is the purpose of such indicator? So BTW, I notice that I have been downgraded to "Junior Member" status? Would you have any idea why and by whom this was done?

There us nothing wrong with the name

As any prediction it can not be exactly the same as the "regular" macd. That is why I told : prediction is one thing. Real value is completely another. If we had a way to have a prediction 100% accurate than it would be a perfect world, and ,as we all know it, there is no such thing as perfect world

As of "junior" : no idea why is that written there. Quite frankly, I do not pay attention to that part written under the user name, but as I see quite a few members were "downgraded" to it. Maybe something to do with actual activity not the past one

Reason: