LSMA, Polynomial and other Regression with Experts and Indicators - page 12

Another Update i post the ea that iam using

Regards

Files:

Here a few EAS and Indicators for LSMA

LSMA Cross indicator

fasttraxs:
Mr PIPS

I saw the indictor/EA this AM on a Yahoo forum. The one I saw had the lines showing the cross over. I may be missing something but I don't see it hear. Is it possible to get the one that I saw on the forum.

Thank you for all you do, The forum was one of the best I have attended

Thanks

There was no single indicator, I just placed 2 lsmas on the chart.

Here is an indicator I just wrote to do the same.

It will place the MAs, an arrow at the cross and pop alerts or send email.

Robert

Files:

HA & LSMA for "Anda"

Hy everyone

this is my system:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

any comments will be great

it's based on lsma and hma (for confirm and direction and support & resistance) obviously you must integrate this system with other indicators like fibo stoch and macd

Files:
anda.zip  17 kb

Does anyone have working verison of this indicator?

Baba_master:
hi friends

here im sharing one of my indis (SLSMA) lets see if its useful

the result below shows the behavior of the indicator (settings not optimized) in 2008 with (smoothed ma 55 Chanel) as a filter (very quick ea).

try out different settings and compare it with LSMA,

khaste nabashid.

hi i have been looking an ea for the LSMA indicator i have got,it puts a single colored line in blue-yellow-red,i just want it open a buy when the line turns blue and exit and open sell when the line turns red,if line turns yellow exit and wait until it turns red,the indicator does repaint so that can be a problem maybe someone can sort that out.

I sent several PM's to some of the contributors to this thread to try to get a working version of the SLSMA indi., but no responses. However, I was able to obtain a working version from another source, which is attached.

eagle4x:
Does anyone have working verison of this indicator?
Files:
slsma_v1.mq4  7 kb

Anyone here can use the money flow index indicator and smooth it with a coloured LSMA?

Please and thank you.

testing

I would like to try/test this EA. Does it REQUIRE any Indicators to work? And are you trading it as the name implys on a Daily chart? Or what time frame is best?

Thanks in advance for you help.

sentaco:
Another Update i post the ea that iam using Regards

High Level of Art

dr.house7:
Hy everyone

this is my system:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

any comments will be great

it's based on lsma and hma (for confirm and direction and support & resistance) obviously you must integrate this system with other indicators like fibo stoch and macd

Hi Dr House,

It's a high level of forex Art isn't it?

Reason: