Elite indicators :) - page 941

traderduke:
Mladen

any chance you can help me with this indicator. I had requested a trend buffer in #9404 but with all the activity you must have missed it. I have added what I thought was correct but its not showing.

Please any help would be appreciated

Ray

rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v2-lines.mq4

Ray

Try changing this :

if (alertsLevel >0)

{

if (trend[r][_up] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade[r] = 1);

if (trend[r][_dn] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade[r] = -1);

else trendtrade[r] = 0;

}

[/PHP]

to this :

[PHP] if (alertsLevel >0)

{

trendtrade = trendtrade;

if (trend[r][_up] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade = 1);

if (trend[r][_dn] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade = -1);

}

Hi,

I am using the CCFp 2.06 nmc indicator and really appreciate it. One excellent complement to it would be an additional indicator, based on the same algorithm, displaying all 8 pairs in all time frames, thus allowing, in one glance, to get an overview of the whole forex market.

I found such an indicator at Forex factory, developed by Hanover, called Recent Strength, but is no longer maintained/updated.

It shows, in histograms, the relative strength of each currency, in each time frame. Besides, the Trend Summary shows how each currency evolves over the different time frames.

The combination of CCFp with such a similar indicator, using the same algorithm, would be a great tool to each trader's arsenal.

Any chance to see such an indicator developed ?

Files:

bob34:
Hi,

I am using the CCFp 2.06 nmc indicator and really appreciate it. One excellent complement to it would be an additional indicator, based on the same algorithm, displaying all 8 pairs in all time frames, thus allowing, in one glance, to get an overview of the whole forex market.

I found such an indicator at Forex factory, developed by Hanover, called Recent Strength, but is no longer maintained/updated.

It shows, in histograms, the relative strength of each currency, in each time frame. Besides, the Trend Summary shows how each currency evolves over the different time frames.

The combination of CCFp with such a similar indicator, using the same algorithm, would be a great tool to each trader's arsenal.

Any chance to see such an indicator developed ?

The problem of such approach is the way CCFp is calculated : for 1 tf minute 8 symbols x 9 moving averages are calculated. For 5 minute tf 8 symbols x 8 moving averages are calculated

As you can see, it would be a straight forward CPU killer

mladen:
Ray

Try changing this :

if (alertsLevel >0)

{

if (trend[r][_up] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade[r] = 1);

if (trend[r][_dn] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade[r] = -1);

else trendtrade[r] = 0;

}

[/PHP]

to this :

[PHP] if (alertsLevel >0)

{

trendtrade = trendtrade;

if (trend[r][_up] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade = 1);

if (trend[r][_dn] >= alertsLevel) (trendtrade = -1);

}

Mladen

trendtrade only shows "0". Any ideas?

Ray

rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

trendtrade only shows "0". Any ideas?

Ray

rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4.mq4

Ray

Attach the ""ml-StepMA_v7.2 pdf" indicator too

mladen:
Ray Attach the ""ml-StepMA_v7.2 pdf" indicator too

ok, still shows "0". see attached

traderduke:
ok, still shows "0". see attached

Ray

I need the "ml-StepMA_v7.2 pdf" indicator to test the result of the changes in the code

Composite stochastic 2 : composite_stochastic_2.ex4

In basis it is same as composite stochastic, but this one allows the usage of interpolated values in calculating composite stochastic value, which produces smoother result

mladen:
Ray I need the "ml-StepMA_v7.2 pdf" indicator to test the result of the changes in the code

mladen

its at #9404

traderduke:
mladen its at #9404

Ray

Here you go : rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4_1.mq4

Reason: