Elite indicators :) - page 936

timmyhanke:
That the Gann ssl only alerts every 4 hours , is that on all multi timeframe indicators or only on this one ?

timmyhanke

It is like that on all multi time frame indicators - it will alert only once per higher time frame bar (since it is set to alert only once per bar). The fact that there are 4 bars in the lower time frame does not apply to it since it is aware only of its own time frame

mrtools:
Added floating levels to advanced step rsi.

Thanks Mrtools

you really improve the indicator, it became more "non lag" one

thanks

mladen,

Thank you so much for your recent help on another indicator. It is very much appreciated.

Is it possible to take a different Sto_CCI_Rsi v2 nmc indicator and fill in the space between the signal 1 line and signal 2 line with color vertical lines to more easily identify that area

so that when signal 1 line is above signal 2 line please insert lime green color thin vertical lines to fill in the space between the signal lines and

so that when signal 2 line is above signal 1 line please insert red color thin vertical lines to fill in the space between the signal lines.

Once again, I want to thank you for all your help to me and to all of the members on the forum.

traderdp

David

Files:

Mladen, do you have a shaff trend cycle with multi colour for up and down with alerts ?

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you so much for your recent help on another indicator. It is very much appreciated.

Is it possible to take a different Sto_CCI_Rsi v2 nmc indicator and fill in the space between the signal 1 line and signal 2 line with color vertical lines to more easily identify that area

so that when signal 1 line is above signal 2 line please insert lime green color thin vertical lines to fill in the space between the signal lines and

so that when signal 2 line is above signal 1 line please insert red color thin vertical lines to fill in the space between the signal lines.

Once again, I want to thank you for all your help to me and to all of the members on the forum.

traderdp

David

David

Try this out : sto_cci_rsi_2.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
David Try this out : sto_cci_rsi_2.01_nmc.mq4

mladen,

Thanks so much, it is perfect. I really appreciate your help as always.

traderdp

David

timmyhanke:
Mladen, do you have a shaff trend cycle with multi colour for up and down with alerts ?

timmyhanke

Try using this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - Schaff Trend Cycle arrows & alerts 2 mtf.mq4

Added slope alerts to Schaff Trend Cycle of averages nmc. For a regular Schaff Trend Cycle use the EMA which is Ma Method 1.

mrtools:
Added slope alerts to Schaff Trend Cycle of averages nmc. For a regular Schaff Trend Cycle use the EMA which is Ma Method 1.

Thanks for the indicator it looks great !

mladen

mrtools,

This indicator has a possible refresh issue - please see pic. Please help fix the issue and kindly add the option for push notifications. Thank you.stochastic3_v6.mq4

Files:
Reason: