Elite indicators :) - page 895

mrtools:
Have you seen this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general it's mtf.

Was missing the arrows so added that.

mrtools:
Have you seen this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general it's mtf.

Just now I saw that fisher one, however, it doesn't include arrows !!

would add arrows

I wrote that post just before I saw yours

thanks

talaate:

I wrote that post just before I saw yours

thanks

No problem sorry for sending you to the wrong link, almost positive I asked for the regular version

talaate:
No problem sorry for sending you to the wrong link, almost positive I asked for the regular version

YOU ARE PRINCE OF TSD

can you add an email alert to this indicator ?

3_ma_cross_w_alert_v2.mq4

timmyhanke:
Can you add Alerts to this indicator , i saw that it repainting its bars sometimes , ive only watched 1 min timeframe for repainting , I hope it preforms better on a higher timeframe.

i need the standard alerts that you offer , ( including email alerts )

chaos_oscillator-1.mq4

timmyhanke

The problem with indicators like "chaos oscillator" (which is just another renamed version of solar wind) is the following : it will show that the cross is on 1st bar (for example). Then it will show that it is on the 8 th bar (again just an example) and then it will remove all and show that there were no crosses at all fro quite some time

Better not to use such indicator for any kind of signals or alerts. That leads to heavy loses

mladen:
timmyhanke

The problem with indicators like "chaos oscillator" (which is just another renamed version of solar wind) is the following : it will show that the cross is on 1st bar (for example). Then it will show that it is on the 8 th bar (again just an example) and then it will remove all and show that there were no crosses at all fro quite some time

Better not to use such indicator for any kind of signals or alerts. That leads to heavy loses

ah , i see , i was just about to delete that post and ask you if you could add an email alert to this indicator instead ?

thanks for all your help !

timmyhanke:
ah , i see , i was just about to delete that post and ask you if you could add an email alert to this indicator instead ?

timmyhanke

I can make that one (since that one is using future bar for calculation - but just 1 future bar) but in a way that it does not calculate the last 2 bars (and that way it would never repaint).

Is that OK? Since if I try to calculate current or penultimate bar, it can repaint

timmyhanke:

ignore that post , i looked at it at a emty ea , and it repaintet like hell..

Reason: