Elite indicators :) - page 900

timmyhanke:
I just downloaded the new indicator but when i played around with the settings i couldnt come close to the result as the old one did. any suggestions ?

timmyhanke

They will never be the same. Repainting indicators can never be made non repainting and show the same results

mladen:
You can do it using the download pack

Please be kind enough and direct me to the site.

Sorry I am such an ignoramus, but I would like to get it up and running today still if possible.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX:
Please be kind enough and direct me to the site.

Sorry I am such an ignoramus, but I would like to get it up and running today still if possible.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

Simply got to this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general click on the file and you shall get a dialog like this :

Click the subscribe, and you shall be guided further

Files:
pack_1.gif  16 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX

Simply got to this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general click on the file and you shall get a dialog like this :

Click the subscribe, and you shall be guided further

Thank you Mladen, but I have been there already but am being asked to pay for it. So I will have to stick to an overworking CPU as I cannot use my credits either. What are the credits for these days? Any idea?

Thank you for taking the trouble to redirect me. Much appreciated.

ValeoFX:
Thank you Mladen, but I have been there already but am being asked to pay for it. So I will have to stick to an overworking CPU as I cannot use my credits either. What are the credits for these days? Any idea? Thank you for taking the trouble to redirect me. Much appreciated.

ValeoFX

That (about credits) have been explained a long time ago. One of the decision of the owners is to cancel that (due to many cases when credits were used to download something and then they were starting to sell it on another places - take a look at mt market place and you shall see a lot of familiar stuff that is just renamed, some colors changed and sold as if someone else has made it)

So, again, due to the actions of a few, one good thing that was gooing on is suffering

mladen:
ValeoFX

That (about credits) have been explained a long time ago. One of the decision of the owners is to cancel that (due to many cases when credits were used to download something and then they were starting to sell it on another places - take a look at mt market place and you shall see a lot of familiar stuff that is just renamed, some colors changed and sold as if someone else has made it)

So, again, due to the actions of a few, one good thing that was going on is suffering

Yes, you are right about that. Always "something in the woodpile"

Best regards,

mladen:
TraderRob28 Yes, they can be combined

Hello mladen ... thx for the answers

Here my 1st's idea. RSi-EMA crosses & filtered with Stochastic MTF

I hope my English is it good enough.

My Idea:

- RSI-EMA crosses ( UP)

- STOCH-TREND is (UP)

-----> it draw an arrow(UP GREEN) with alert(BUY) in the mainchart.

- RSI-EMA crosses (DOWN)

- STOCH-TREND is (DOWN)

-----> it draw an arrow(DOWN RED) with alert(SELL) in the mainchart.

- As an example, please look on screen.-

Indicators:

mtf_stochastic_v3.0.mq4

rsi5-3ema_mtf_1h_e-3_mod.mq4

THX you very much.....

Can you add Alerts to this indicator , hope it works , looked at the code and it seemed quite short.

fx_snipervs_t3_cci.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you add Alerts to this indicator , hope it works , looked at the code and it seemed quite short. fx_snipervs_t3_cci.mq4

Timmyhanke, have this one, you get same results with more options, including alerts.

Files:

mladen

my RSI-EMA crosses & filtered idea is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thx....

Reason: