Elite indicators :) - page 703

khaliddxd:
What i meant is the possibilty of having coloured version of the white indicator only, without the bansd if it possible !

Thanks,

khaliddxd

Hello Khaliddxd,

Something like this maybe.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

Fixing Damiani RSTD_EnhancedSignal_to_Noise indi

Hi there,

I found this nice Damiani indicator on the web. It has obviously some bugs and the website guys can't be contacted anymore via email. I found that there missed the brackets at some High/Low values. After changing it compiling worked but when running you immediately receive a "devide by zero" failure. I changed limit counting to limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,maxbars-12);

but it didn't solve the problem. Further analysis showed that in line 163

I3=1.57*I3/MathFloor(SmoothPer/2);

...the value for SmoothPer was < 1, therefore MathFloor provided 0.

I don't know how to fix it further. Can you help ?

Boxter:
Hi there,

I found this nice Damiani indicator on the web. It has obviously some bugs and the website guys can't be contacted anymore via email. I found that there missed the brackets at some High/Low values. After changing it compiling worked but when running you immediately receive a "devide by zero" failure. I changed limit counting to limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,maxbars-12);

but it didn't solve the problem. Further analysis showed that in line 163

I3=1.57*I3/MathFloor(SmoothPer/2);

...the value for SmoothPer was < 1, therefore MathFloor provided 0.

I don't know how to fix it further. Can you help ?

Boxter

Try it out now : rstd_enhancedsignal_to_noise.mq4

mladen:
Boxter Try it out now : rstd_enhancedsignal_to_noise.mq4

Hi mladen,

thanks for the rapid fix. Nevertheless if you select e.g. maxbars=500 and scroll the chart towards maxbars, you don't get a clear cutoff line. Instead the indi line grows to max chart value. Can you fix this as well ?

Boxter:
Hi mladen, thanks for the rapid fix. Nevertheless if you select e.g. maxbars=500 and scroll the chart towards maxbars, you don't get a clear cutoff line. Instead the indi line grows to max chart value. Can you fix this as well ?

Boxter

Try it out now : rstd_enhancedsignal_to_noise_2.mq4

PS: the cutoff that you will find in the code was added by try - there is multiple smoothing of already smoothed value and since previous values can not be initialized in that code, some cutoff must be introduced. Nevertheless, you will see exactly the number of bars that you have demanded (except in cases when there is not enough bars on chart in which case the number of bar is adjusted to the chart not to the parameter value)

Hi Mladen

I have been working on the Renko smoothing for about 3 weeks.

Apparently I ‘m not as proficient in C++ programming or Math as you give me credit. I changed Numbers & code all over the place but to no avail, 5 more hints should do it for me.

I came across this mql site that combined candles and I thought it would help solve my problem but it has apparently a hidden formula, “1e20”, I didn’t even think you could do such a thing in MT4. It appears to be like a Tradestation function but hidden.

Am I wrong or dense, I can’t seem to come up with “1e20”.

Attached the file & mql location.

H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

Files:

traderduke:
Hi Mladen

I have been working on the Renko smoothing for about 3 weeks.

Apparently I ‘m not as proficient in C++ programming or Math as you give me credit. I changed Numbers & code all over the place but to no avail, 5 more hints should do it for me.

I came across this mql site that combined candles and I thought it would help solve my problem but it has apparently a hidden formula, “1e20”, I didn’t even think you could do such a thing in MT4. It appears to be like a Tradestation function but hidden.

Am I wrong or dense, I can’t seem to come up with “1e20”.

Attached the file & mql location.

H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

Ray

1e20 is a hex notation and means 7712Here is some more explanation : 1E20 - Hex Dictionary

mladen:
Ray 1e20 is a hex notation and means 7712Here is some more explanation : 1E20 - Hex Dictionary

Mladen

I haven't seen Hex for 30 years since my Unix days.

I'll see what It can do for me.

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I haven't seen Hex for 30 years since my Unix days.

I'll see what It can do for me.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

He is setting initial minimum and maximum at those lines. Why is he using hex values : no idea. He probably thinks that it looks nicer that way - use any normal big decimal values for those and it will work with no problems

Lukas1 multi time frame & alerts ...

Here you go

Added multi time frame as well as alerts when the arrows appear. Also some possible issues solved in the code

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

powerathreet1000:
Hello mladen Please adding alerts and MTF on this indicator. thanks!
Reason: