Elite indicators :) - page 679

Thank you for looking at it for me; much appreciated.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Is your load getting any lighter as a result of the 600 catastrophe? Hope so.

Please could you give this indicator the full treatment of both Build 509 and beyond? It is used as a "driver" for the STF-version.

Thanks in advance.

========>>>> Just added the screen-print so that you can see what I am referring to, Mladen.

ValeoFX

Check the parameters how that indicator is called from the "STF" version. You maybe have a wrong parameters passed that could cause error

mladen:
ValeoFX Check the parameters how that indicator is called from the "STF" version. You maybe have a wrong parameters passed that could cause error

Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

Please tell me where to check for the parameters for the "STF"-version as I have no cooking clue.

Thank you for being a teacher, mentor, friend.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

Please tell me where to check for the parameters for the "STF"-version as I have no cooking clue.

Thank you for being a teacher, mentor, friend.

Check the iCustom() call within the "STF" version and if the parameters within the iCustom() call are all there and are all exactly the type expected by the called inidcator

mladen:
Check the iCustom() call within the "STF" version and if the parameters within the iCustom() call are all there and are all exactly the type expected by the called inidcator

Would you be kind enough and check it out for me, please Mladen?

Sorry I am a bit useless when it comes to the inerts of the indicators.

Thanks.

ValeoFX:
Would you be kind enough and check it out for me, please Mladen?

Sorry I am a bit useless when it comes to the inerts of the indicators.

Thanks.

Made two changes in the code that cause compiler errors. Now this is what I get (all seems to work OK)

mladen:
Made two changes in the code that cause compiler errors. Now this is what I get (all seems to work OK)

Mladen, I really appreciate you beyond words. Thank you so very much.

Continued success to you.

Gentlements,

Can you please made the alerts ( current alerts on it are in every new bar, will be much better when just one of the lines leave the zero) and if is not too much and you have time make the mtf skill too on indicator atached? Please note mtf is not so important, just if you like to do it.

Sometimes the lines don't touch but it is suposed to be like that, early is the move from the opposite line and bigger the gap stronger is the trend...

Because the current bar slope line sometimes act a bit weird maybe a shift could be added or maybe not, but you better than me to decide about it

Best Regards

Lima

Files:

panchito:
Gentlements,

Can you please made the alerts ( current alerts on it are in every new bar, will be much better when just one of the lines leave the zero) and if is not too much and you have time make the mtf skill too on indicator atached? Please note mtf is not so important, just if you like to do it.

Sometimes the lines don't touch but it is suposed to be like that, early is the move from the opposite line and bigger the gap stronger is the trend...

Because the current bar slope line sometimes act a bit weird maybe a shift could be added or maybe not, but you better than me to decide about it

Best Regards

Lima

Lima

The bad news is that it is one variation of solar winds indicator (see this thread for more explanation of what solar wind indicator is and what it does : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

mladen:
Lima The bad news is that it is one variation of solar winds indicator (see this thread for more explanation of what solar wind indicator is and what it does : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

Thank you Mladen, damn this one really fool me cause it just repaints when you reload template, well... it wasn't looking very good on backtest to tell the true, but I thought it was this new EA tester...

Shame on me , but I learn something today...

Very appreciated for your time,

Best Regards

Lima

Reason: