Elite indicators :) - page 611

traderdp:
mladen,

My condition1. has 2 situations that both lead to the same lime green dot.

I don't understand how my 1. can be translated to your " when green steps up and red steps down " - but if they are the same in coding, then the answer is yes.

It is very important to be aware that my conditions 1. and 2. both use "diverging" greens and reds

while my conditions 3. and 4 both use "same directions" greens and reds.

Thank you very much for your efforts on this.

traderdp

David

David

Here you go

Conritions coded exactly as you described it (you will find the description of conditions in the code). To activate the "new conditions" set the NewSignalsparameter to true

mladen:
David

Here you go

Conritions coded exactly as you described it (you will find the description of conditions in the code). To activate the "new conditions" set the NewSignalsparameter to true

mladen,

You are a pure genius! It is absolutely perfect and I even went into the code as you suggested to see the description of my conditions in the code and they match perfectly.

And best of all, it works like a charm with the rest of the ABSA indies that you previously created.

Thank you so very much. I wish for you and your loved ones continued good health, peace, and prosperity.

traderdp

David

1 final Question on AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.01 indicator

mladen,

a quick question - I must be doing something foolishly wrong here.

dot colors: for #4 is lime green #5 is red #6 is green #7 is brick red

line colors: for #0 is lime green #1 is red #2 is none #3 is none

please see picture with red step down more than green step down (=condition #3)

thanks a lot for looking at this - I apologize it's my confusion.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

a quick question - I must be doing something foolishly wrong here.

dot colors: for #4 is lime green #5 is red #6 is green #7 is brick red

line colors: for #0 is lime green #1 is red #2 is none #3 is none

please see picture with red step down more than green step down (=condition #3)

thanks a lot for looking at this - I apologize it's my confusion.

traderdp

David

David

Please redownload the indicator again and try with it (since there were some changes in the first 15 minutes when I posted it) and check if the conditions are exactly what you have described

mladen:
David Please redownload the indicator again and try with it (since there were some changes in the first 15 minutes when I posted it) and check if the conditions are exactly what you have described

mladen,

Thank you so very much. I reloaded all computers and all screens look great and exactly as we had discussed, all thanks to you.

I really appreciate all of the time you have graciously given to this.

traderdp

David

rayphua:
Thanks for this update. Mr. Tools or Mladen, is there any way to make the indicator a bit more responsive?

Rayphua, best answer I can give is since the rsx is very smooth you can probably get away with using faster periods on it, and still get useful signals.

traderduke:
mladen Check out the picture, the indicator is a little erradic. They all had the same setup on a renko chart.

Ray

Even though there is no picture at your post, I told a couple of times that I can not guarantee anything when it comes to custom (offline) charts.

Two main reasons : offline charts are generated by a software that often does not conform to the standards of the normal real time charts and the second reason is that when the number of bars on offline charts reaches the maximum allowed by max bars on chart it starts to behave very strange. With some other minor issues with offline charts, nobody can tell you if some kind of an offline charts will work as it should in all the cases

mladen

Check out the picture, the indicator is a little erradic. They all had the same setup on a renko chart.

Maden

I am thankful for what you did.

Ray

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you so very much. I reloaded all computers and all screens look great and exactly as we had discussed, all thanks to you.

I really appreciate all of the time you have graciously given to this.

traderdp

David

mladen,

1 final very small question. Since the new dots are placed on the horizontal step lines, when they are shown alone in a very crowded chart with a lot of ABSA indies, it's sometimes hard to see them no matter what size is put on. Is there any way to center the dots in the sub window or unhinge them from the step lines? I have attached a chart to give some idea of what I see in terms of the new dots.

By the way, they are really working beautifully, the way you created them.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

Reason: