Elite indicators :) - page 606

mrtools:
Fat0n3s, made a minor change in the alert, tried to post it before anyone downloaded but you were too fast , anyway would recommend you redownload it.

Will do. Thanks for letting me know!

an addition to Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf indicator

mladen,

I would like to create a new set of dots on the Absolutestrength of average_mtf indicator used with the interpolated button set to false to reflect the enclosed picture below as follows:

if green step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step down during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

if green step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step up during the same time, then create green dot.

if red step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step down during the same time, then create a red dot.

if red step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step during the same time, then create a maroon dot.

Thanks so much for all of your continued help, past and present, as I continue to find intriguing ways to use your indicators.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I would like to create a new set of dots on the Absolutestrength of average_mtf indicator used with the interpolated button set to false to reflect the enclosed picture below as follows:

if green step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step down during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

if green step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step up during the same time, then create green dot.

if red step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step down during the same time, then create a red dot.

if red step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step during the same time, then create a maroon dot.

Thanks so much for all of your continued help, past and present, as I continue to find intriguing ways to use your indicators.

traderdp

David

David

There are 4 cases that are not covered :

when red steps up more than green steps up

when red steps up less than green steps up

when green steps down more than red steps down

when green steps down less than red steps down

should they be ignored (if not, it would require 8 drawing buffers for that and that would mean that the whole thing would hang on a thin thread of translating all the calculations to arrays - in short rewriting the whole indicator completely)?

Also, dots should be displayed on each and every bar with conditions fulfilled in order to be able to show what is going on

mladen:
David

There are 4 cases that are not covered :

when red steps up more than green steps up

when red steps up less than green steps up

when green steps down more than red steps down

when green steps down less than red steps down

should they be ignored (if not, it would require 8 drawing buffers for that and that would mean that the whole thing would hang on a thin thread of translating all the calculations to arrays - in short rewriting the whole indicator completely)?

Also, dots should be displayed on each and every bar with conditions fulfilled in order to be able to show what is going on

mladen,

The 4 cases that you described were intentionally left out and should be ignored, as they do NOT represent what I am looking for. If it is possible to code this indi with only the 4 cases that I listed in my post, I would very much appreciate it. I agree that dots should be displayed on each bar with conditions fulfilled.

If it is not possible to code this due to problems with buffers, etc. then I certainly understand and want to thank you for your precious time and efforts.

traderdp

David

Hi Mladen - thank you sincerely for the prompt reply & service. Much appreciated!!!

Regards

Sylvester

This is the MoCS made by Mladen a couple days ago, added jurik smoothing, using it on for example EUR/USD, using EUR index for the first symbol and the USD index for the second symbol, signals especially the divergence looks interesting, both the regular version and this one too.

ps) the indicator default coloring is like in the picture, so if using a dark background will want to change to your preferred coloring.

Hello Mladen,

Please could you separate the settings of the two different arrow crossings on the Corridor SSA Normalised as attached so that I can move the respective arrows closer especially when selecting to show the touch of the outside perimeter.

Also, it does not consistently show the touch of the outside perimeter and I thought at first that it did not reach the perimeter as you will see on the 08h40 GMT candle in this case. The 06h55 was perfect.

Secondly, I have loaded the MoCS as well but nothing comes up. What did I miss from your explanation, plse?

See attached screen print as well and BTW, the setting of 15/2/25 holds promise on the Corridor by the looks of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you most sincerely,

traderdp:
mladen,

The 4 cases that you described were intentionally left out and should be ignored, as they do NOT represent what I am looking for. If it is possible to code this indi with only the 4 cases that I listed in my post, I would very much appreciate it. I agree that dots should be displayed on each bar with conditions fulfilled.

If it is not possible to code this due to problems with buffers, etc. then I certainly understand and want to thank you for your precious time and efforts.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I sincerely hope that you will be able to code this dot addition to the indicator from my reply to your last question. If there any further questions about it, please let me know.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please could you separate the settings of the two different arrow crossings on the Corridor SSA Normalised as attached so that I can move the respective arrows closer especially when selecting to show the touch of the outside perimeter.

Also, it does not consistently show the touch of the outside perimeter and I thought at first that it did not reach the perimeter as you will see on the 08h40 GMT candle in this case. The 06h55 was perfect.

Secondly, I have loaded the MoCS as well but nothing comes up. What did I miss from your explanation, plse?

See attached screen print as well and BTW, the setting of 15/2/25 holds promise on the Corridor by the looks of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Distance of the arrows is regulated by the arrowsUpperGap and arrowsLowerGap parameters and you can do that already

The break on the corridor is marked only on the first occasion when the opposite corridor value is broken (it does not show arrows on each and every corridor break but only when the opposite corridor is broken - when trend is changing)

As od MoCS : do you have _US500 in your symbol list at all? If not, it will not show anything. Try finding it in indices but if you do not have it there either you will have to use some other symbols instead if _US500

Thanks Mladen. I am aware of the fact that I could move the alerts, but it showed too far for those alerts hitting the perimeter. Not to worry though, I will manage as is.

As far as _US500 is concerned, I do have that, but it was not open. My mistake. Having activated it, the sub-window still does not show anything. Changed to GBPUSD and it works. Thx very much. Would love to try it on the USDIndex though. Will let you know.

Much appreciate your time and of course your expertise.

Reason: