Elite indicators :) - page 607

traderdp:
mladen,

I sincerely hope that you will be able to code this dot addition to the indicator from my reply to your last question. If there any further questions about it, please let me know.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

David

Here you go PS: In multi time frame mode, it is best not to use interpolation in order to avoid some confusion

mladen:
David Here you go PS: In multi time frame mode, it is best not to use interpolation in order to avoid some confusion

Mladen, you mentioned that in this case it is best not to use interpolation to avoid confusion; would this be the same for other mtf indicators too, not to use interpolation?

rayphua:
Mladen, you mentioned that in this case it is best not to use interpolation to avoid confusion; would this be the same for other mtf indicators too, not to use interpolation?

No

In this case the dots are placed on interpolated values and in that case you will not see exactly why are the dots placed where they are. Only for that reason I told that.

To remind : the interpolated and the non-interpolated multi time frame indicators are having exactly the same number of of guaranteed exact points and from that point of view they are exactly the same. I personally like the interpolated version better since it gives a better feeling of the momentum of the upper time frame value

mladen:
No

In this case the dots are placed on interpolated values and in that case you will not see exactly why are the dots placed where they are. Only for that reason I told that.

To remind : the interpolated and the non-interpolated multi time frame indicators are having exactly the same number of of guaranteed exact points and from that point of view they are exactly the same. I personally like the interpolated version better since it gives a better feeling of the momentum of the upper time frame value

thanks for the clarification Mladen.

mladen:
David

Here you go

PS: In multi time frame mode, it is best not to use interpolation in order to avoid some confusion

mladen,

Thanks you so much. It is perfect and fits the bill exactly. I really appreciate your taking the time to do this for me and others.

traderdp

David

Coppock curve - averages

Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and add vertical lines on this indicator when the Signal line cross with colours please such as Red for down, etc and a time value at the bottom? Excellent oscillator IMHO.

Success for today and always of course.

Just in passing, why does the Corridor SSA normalised end-pointed become a straight line on H4?

Thanks for replying.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and add vertical lines on this indicator when the Signal line cross with colours please such as Red for down, etc and a time value at the bottom? Excellent oscillator IMHO.

Success for today and always of course.

Just in passing, why does the Corridor SSA normalised end-pointed become a straight line on H4?

Thanks for replying.

ValeoFX

About corridor : this is a corridor end-pointed on a 4 hour EURUSD on my terminal. As you can see it is not a straight line, so I do not know why is it so on your terminal

Files:
corridor.gif  37 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX About corridor : this is a corridor end-pointed on a 4 hour EURUSD on my terminal. As you can see it is not a straight line, so I do not know why is it so on your terminal

I have no idea either; works perfectly up to H1 on my charts.

Thanks for replying though. Appreciated.

Composite (summed) indicators

Hello Mladen I am kindly waiting for the composite version of the "Gann T3 High Low Activator Histogram". I have made a request on post #6253 two weeks ago.

You have coded a very similar idea on the attached "rsi summed indicator" and the "high low activator composite indicator".

Your rsi summed indicator is similar to what i want. Nevertheless, rsi summed indicator has "multiple period and level parameters saperated by semicolons", while i want the composing parameters to cover all the possible input parameters (eg price, periods, hot value, etc etc) of the composite indicator, all except time frames.

When the parameter sets don't agree, the color can be half blue half red as in the attached photo.

Example for Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo with 3 composing parameters.

1st parameter

Timeframe: Current tf

Highlow period 10

Close period 0

Hot 0.7

Original T3 False

2nd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 7

Close period 3

Hot 0.5

Original T3 True

3rd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 14

Close period 7

Hot 2.5

Original T3 False

So, the inputs of the Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo would be, composing parameter sets saperated by semi-colons like you did in rsi summed indicator. (If possible infinite number of composing parameters, if not upto 8 composing parameters.)

Time Frame: Current timeframe

Composite parameters: 10,0,0.7,F;7,3,0.5,T;14,7,2.5,F

Thank you very much.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen I am kindly waiting for the composite version of the "Gann T3 High Low Activator Histogram". I have made a request on post #6253 two weeks ago.

You have coded a very similar idea on the attached "rsi summed indicator" and the "high low activator composite indicator".

Your rsi summed indicator is similar to what i want. Nevertheless, rsi summed indicator has "multiple period and level parameters saperated by semicolons", while i want the composing parameters to cover all the possible input parameters (eg price, periods, hot value, etc etc) of the composite indicator, all except time frames.

When the parameter sets don't agree, the color can be half blue half red as in the attached photo.

Example for Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo with 3 composing parameters.

1st parameter

Timeframe: Current tf

Highlow period 10

Close period 0

Hot 0.7

Original T3 False

2nd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 7

Close period 3

Hot 0.5

Original T3 True

3rd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 14

Close period 7

Hot 2.5

Original T3 False

So, the inputs of the Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo would be, composing parameter sets saperated by semi-colons like you did in rsi summed indicator. (If possible infinite number of composing parameters, if not upto 8 composing parameters.)

Time Frame: Current timeframe

Composite parameters: 10,0,0.7,F;7,3,0.5,T;14,7,2.5,F

Thank you very much.

mandagozu81

I am working on it but it wil not look like the picture you posted (in that case we could have only 4 possible indicators combination) As we agreed it will be a 3 state indicator (when they all agree up or down and a 3rd state when they do not agree) and the we can have as much indicator combined as we wish

Reason: