Harmonic Trading - page 593

Well,

Obvisouly, when we get a TOTAL 1 for example, it must be one of the pattern in the 1st column ( gartley, bat, anti alternate shark, anti nen star) and the 2nd column for TOTAL 2..

With the picture you share, it seems that TOTAL are some kind of subsets.. or presets with 4 patterns each time.

The difference between setting 5 and 6 must be that in 5, you really have every patterns whereas in setting 6 you dont have 5-0, Leonardo or Navarro200 for example but "only" presets.

But I guess that too much patterns kill the pattern (dont if its the right translation).

Anyway, I ve read that best pattern to trade with are conventionnal patterns (gartley, butterfly, bat and crab) and that these 4 patterns can give very results. So is there a need to trade with the other ones ?

Thank you Serguey for the image you found... it really helps to understand that indicator.. :)

Hi !

wud like to try 3 drive indicator  only (stand alone)

Where  cud I download it for free to look how it plays on demo at

thnks for answer

regards............

antares222222:

Hi !

wud like to try 3 drive indicator  only (stand alone)

Where  cud I download it for free to look how it plays on demo at

thnks for answer

regards............

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Sergey Golubev:

regretfully I am not capable in programming at all

" either look at the Codebase if something free already exists"

yes this is what I ment

some of indicators are present in code base like butterfly and others

but not 3 drives

is there other way of obtaining this indicator from the web?

(searched but not found)

there exist another method perhaps

such as to delete not needed ones from the list of ZUP_v135_ALL

but how to do it properly?

your explanation will be highly appreciated

P S my expression of gratitude in russian

spasibo za otvet zemlyak

antares222222:

If you are looking for 3-drives so I just found the following indicator 
HarmonikManual - indicator for MetaTrader 4 

Besides, you can use HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 (this tool is having 3-drives).

Sergey Golubev:

If you are looking for 3-drives so I just found the following indicator 
HarmonikManual - indicator for MetaTrader 4 

Besides, you can use HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 (this tool is having 3-drives).

will look at it

thnks for your kindness

regards..............

Hi

use zup 135 easy snorm

triangles of butterfly are of a purple colour

but sometimes they become blue

does this change mean anything particular?

if not why does it happen?

regards............

poruchik:

ZUP 121

+ black swan (from Macpan China)

+ Dragon

Rename patterns

0 Gartley 21

1 Bat 34

2 Butterfly 63

3 Crab 76

4 Alternate Bat 22

5 Deep Crab 21

6 Shark 36

7 Alternate Shark 50

8 Cypher 32

9 Anti Gartley 21

10 Anti Bat 48

11 Anti Butterfly 76

12 Anti Crab 84

13 Anti Shark 48

14 Anti Alternate Shark 32

15 Anti Cypher 39

16 Nen Star 36

17 Anti Nen Star 45

Total - 784

is that all the recognition software?

Very new. Am a big new Forex trader starter, don't know where to start. All I want is copy and paste figures on my phone

DarkLordB:

is that all the recognition software?

I want to teply to that - in ZUP 121 it is true, but since then there is already ZUP 152, which has more patterns.

I am using ZUP 148, which has (according to code, because I haven't found a proper document which states it:

"Gartley","Bat","Alternate Bat","Butterfly","Crab","Deep Crab","Leonardo","Shark","Cypher","Nen STAR","5-0",

"A Gartley","A Bat","A Alternate Bat","A Butterfly","A Crab","A Deep Crab","A Leonardo","A Shark","A Cypher","A Nen STAR","A 5-0",

"Black Swan","White Swan","Navarro 200","max Bat","max Gartley","max Butterfly","TOTAL 1","TOTAL 2","TOTAL 3","TOTAL 4","TOTAL"

The order is the same as should be in the visiblePattern parameter, which has 33 corresponding bit places.

Reason: