Files:
usdchfm15.png  86 kb

Cypher have only 2 rations - XD, XB

Files:
eurusdm5yu.png  122 kb

poruchik:
Cypher have only 2 rations - XD, XB

Thank you very much, Poruchik.

one question again, I open position Buy on that price, because there was a red rectangle before right on below that candle, but candle still go down. what's wrong???

Files:
help_me_2.jpg  223 kb

You dark graph is not visible relationship is not visible parameters zig-zag.

What have you got there PRZ hard to say. There was clearly 7 candles in the tummy.

It is master candle

Files:
nzdusdh1yu.png  192 kb

poruchik:
You dark graph is not visible relationship is not visible parameters zig-zag.

What have you got there PRZ hard to say. There was clearly 7 candles in the tummy.

It is master candle

so what your advice Poruchik? should I change that graph to light blue like yours? and what is master candle? it's seem interesting and as far as I read your replies to the others you rock

you can make any background if only ratios were visible. And to specify dimension of a zigzag - maxdepth. I have to reproduce a situation. It is necessary for you. If it isn't present, why to me to spend the time? Logically?

alors que la logique quellle cette photo(Patron)(Patron)(Patron)(Patron)(Patron)(Patron)(Patron)

poruchik:
you can make any background if only ratios were visible. And to specify dimension of a zigzag - maxdepth. I have to reproduce a situation. It is necessary for you. If it isn't present, why to me to spend the time? Logically?

Okay I really appreciated that. By the way do you have any tools or oscillator to determinate PRZ? Thanks

PRZ goes complete with ZUP

Himsly:
Okay I really appreciated that. By the way do you have any tools or oscillator to determinate PRZ? Thanks

I'm curious too himsly. I wonder what tools others use for confirmation techniques.

Reason: